_________________________________

We were all gathered in a meeting room of busan.. they had a secret basement in busan too which I came to know today..  "I don't think KIA knew about our all orphanages.. It's like they found it recently.. And this means only one thing" Namjoon said.. "Someone is spying on us" there was a dead silence in the room.. My heart beats were fast.. I looked up to jungkook who was staring at me..

Soon his eyes went to Yeonjun.. "Any suspects Yeonjun? You're in charge of security too" he asked.. I felt a little relief after hearing it.. But still.. Jungkook is not the same soft person he's at bulletproof.. "No.. I really don't think so.. But.. there's no way they can get our exact location" Yeonjun replied.. "There has to be someone.. We're missing something.." Namjoon said.. "Yes.. definitely" Said suga oppa..

"But I don't find any known faces in the attackers... Something doesn't feel right.." Suga said as he checked the footage from the hidden camera inside the orphanage.. "Let me see the cctv footage of the camera in the office.. Suga Hyung" Jungkook said... Suga worked on his laptop and the footage from the office where we found Manager dead displayed on the big screen.. My eyes widened even more seeing Agent 05 himself on screen.. So it really was KIA.. I was quick enough to control my expression..

"This guy.. I have seen him" Namjoon said.. Yes right.. he has been in black room before.. he might even be knowing Agent 05.. Because that bastard Agent 05 loves to torture Prisoners.. "He is one of the top agents of KIA.. He tortured me" He added.. I was shocked how he recognised him as a top agent.. how far do they know about KIA? My heart was never stable.. Top agent's identities are kept secret..

"I have heard there are top 5 secret agents currently active in KIA.. and I think one of them is spying on us" Jhope said.. My eyes again went on Jungkook whom I again found staring at me.. "Yeonjun and Jia" he said still looking into my eyes.. "As you guys are in the planning team.. I want this spy's identity as soon as possible.." he said.. I gulped at his angry tone.. "Yes" we both said in unison..

"Meeting is over" he said and walked outside without a single word to me.. I was about to follow him but Jin stopped me.. "Let him be alone sometime" He said.. and I saw the disappearing figure of jungkook.. I sighed.. "He's angry right now.. Because he really took care of the orphanages from the bottom of his heart.. And of course he'll not like it when someone hurts innocent children just to get him down" Jin said.. I nodded.. Right now.. not only Venom's members.. But I wad also angry at KIA for being monsters and harming innocents..

____________________________

I opened the door entering the office cabin of the boss.. Ignoring the presence of Agent 04 I slammed my hand on the table.. "Have some manners to knock-" "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING TO THE ORPHANAGE OR HURT THE CHILDREN" I shouted to the boss.. Agent 04 just kept quiet.. "How can you just hurt innocents? I already told you they don't run orphanages illegally" A small tear dropped down my eyes.. Which never happened to me.. at least not in KIA..

"It was an order of Superiors.. I had no intentions of doing that" said the boss.. I took a deep breath.. "Ok.. not about orphanages.. But at least you should have thought about me.. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW? They already suspected the presence of a spy" I said.. "Well.. that's bad.. Be careful Agent 03" said boss.. "Really? that's all? AND WHERE IS AGENT 05? how dare he shoot the manager?" I shouted angrily..

"ENOUGH" my boss shouted while standing up from the chair.. "Don't forget you're an agent... And you are not supposed to question your superior's decision.. Did you forget why we took you in the KIA?" he asked.. Making my mouth shut.. Right.. I can't do anything against the superior's decision.. I just took some deep breath calming myself and tears dropped down my eyes..