Ch 10 | Agent 01

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴊɪᴀ |

It.. it can't be... KIA won't harm the innocent children right? No.. they won't.. they can't.. We all were on our way to Busan.. It's almost five in the morning.. Jungkook was driving the car at highest speed breaking each and every traffic rules.. I have never seen him this angry and worried at the same time.. I felt guilty.. I shouldn't have told KIA the address.. "I'll kill them all.." I heard Jungkook mumbling out of anger..

I gulped.. Soon we reached the orphanage and everything around was dead silent.. It somehow increases my tension.. Jungkook and his partners rushed inside.. I too walked in with them.. As soon as we entered the hall we found the children crying and trembling in fear.. Luckily no one seemed to be hurt.. One of the children recognized Jungkook and ran to him.. "H-hyung.." Jungkook bent down and hugged him calming him..

"Everything is going to be fine now.. We are here.. ok!" Jin said to all the children.. while they started searching for anyone from KIA still present in the orphanage.. "Where is Taemin?" Jungkook asked to that child.. Taemin? Is he that boy who we talked to the previous time? I just stayed silent.. "Tell me what happened" Jungkook said to the child.. That boy wiped his tears and started to tell him everything..

"I don't know.. We all were sleeping when some men suddenly came to our room and started messing with our room.. We were scared.. they told us to stay quiet or else they'll hurt us" he said.. "Manager Uncle tried to call someone but there was no signal.. We just heard the manager's uncle shouting and telling them to stop messing things up.. they dragged the manager uncle and some of the children with them in that room inside" he pointed toward the office room..

Jhope ran to the office room and opened the door.. His eyes widened "Jungkook.." he said.. Jungkook went to the room and we all followed the same.. My eyes widened.. The manager was shot dead.. and some children were crying with a covered mouth and tied up their hands with bruises all over their body.. I was so shocked.. How.. How can they? We wasted no time freeing them and rushing them to the hospital.. It's all my fault.. My fault..

_____________________________

It's almost ten in the morning.. we were at the hospital.. I saw jungkook sitting outside the operation room where Taemin was getting operated.. he had some internal injuries so it was necessary to be treated.. It's.. it's all because of me.. I looked down.. "Don't worry about Hyung.. He'll be normal soon" Yeonjun said.. He was with me all the time.. I just nodded.. Soon the doctor came out.. "No need to worry.. operation is successful.. he just needs to take care for a few weeks.." he said..

Jungkook sighed in relief.. "I appointed our few guards to clean the mess and take care of the children.. For now I'll go and pay the bills" Namjoon said and followed the doctor.. "It was definitely KIA" jhope said.."I confirmed it" he added.. "They tortured the Manager using children to get information about some of our documents and when they found out it was of no use they shot him.." he said.. I looked down and felt guilty.. "Everyone" said Jungkook.. His tone was different.. the vibes I was feeling were scary.. "In the meeting room.. right now" he said clenching the jaws.. "yes" they replied.. I just gulped..