is she really gone

"Beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeep"
Jacks pov
"WE NEED A CRASH CART!" One of the nurses yelled down the hall. Tons of nurses and doctors came rushing towards jules room. "CODE BLUE CODE BLUE". We were all pushed outta her room. Terrified I had no idea what was happening. "That's my girl. I NEED TO BE IN THERE WITH HER". But was she really still my girl? After that argument we had. Maybe she doesn't feel the same. What if she doesn't wake up. Then it hit me. They were trying to bring her back to life. That's when the ultimate panic came in. " Sir we need you to wait out in the hall please" the nurse said as he shut the door and closed the curtains. Now. It was the waiting game.

Luke's pov
That's my big sister. She need to wake up. God if you hear me. Please god please spare her an angel. We need her. I need her.

Quinns pov
We sat in the hall way waiting to be let back in. Hours pass by. Luke fell asleep. Jack was restless. I was restless. She was my best friend.

Jacks pov
I hear the door open. And I'm immediately on my feet. "She's stable but she's in coma, we have no idea when she's gonna wake up but we don't think it's gonna be anytime soon, I'm sorry guys" the nurse said turning away. I stood there tears falling down my face. I didn't know what to say or what to do. I couldn't move. I couldn't think. I was.... I was numb. I walked into her room. The sight of her wires and tubes everywhere it was a hard sight to look at. But then I know part of this is my fault. If i hadn't argued with her. She wouldn't have gotten so mad and left. She wouldn't have gotten in the accident. If I would've jsut put my part in the effort to the house to the chores if I would've just acknowledged all she did for me. She wouldn't be here. I couldn't be here anymore I couldn't look at her like this. Knowing it's my fault. I just can't do it. Knowing she may never play softball ever again. It's my fault. All my fault. Always my fault. I will never be able to forgive myself for this. Ever.

Quinns pov
Jack left. Suddenly. I don't think he could handle seeing her like this. I couldn't handle it. But I stayed. Like a good best friend would do. Luke layed fast asleep on my lap. Poor kid couldn't really grasp onto what was happening he was so drained mentally, emotionally, and physically. We all were. Mom and dad stayed with jules dad. No one's heard from her sister. And she hasn't talked to her mom in years. Her mom probably wouldn't have cared anyways. I just kept talking to jules in hopes that she would wake up. It's been months and jack has been coming in every day for hours and bringing her flowers and constantly apologizing. Dude hasn't shaved in months. It's bad. Like it doesn't look good. I told him to go home and get some sleep shave actually WASH his hair instead of using dry shampoo....  Of course he said no and stayed right by jules side. He's taking this really hard, as one should. This is something no one should have to go through. Ever.

Jacks pov
It's almost been a year. I took a couple months off of hockey in hopes that if I'm with her every second of the day she would sense that I'm there  and she would wake up. It didn't work. Just cause me tons and tons of pain. But what can I say. I deserve it. She wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for me. And I'll never ever forgive my self for this. Ever. I play shitty in hockey. Everytime i score a goal i point to the sky to show god to show her I'm hoping. I'm praying every night. She can breath on her own. But still we don't know when she will wake up. At this point it's the waiting game