Life or death

Quinn's pov
I arrived at the Newark airport and I've never booked an Uber so fast before.

I get to the hospital and i jsut break down into tears I can't look at her i fall into my dads arms just sobbing I can't breath I'm crying so hard. "Hey hey hey quinn shhhh is gonna be okay" my dad says as he runs his fingers through my hair rocking me back and forth. I soon calm down but tears are still slowly falling out of my eyes. Then mister problematic lazy man walks in.

Ty's pov
Um so i play hockey with this dude I've seen him through is possible worst and at his sickest (sick jack sucks butt he's such a baby). I've never seen him like this he's so quiet this car ride is quiet but I get it his "girlfriend" I don't know what they are at this point but she's in the hospital and he found out by tv so that's a stinger so I'm not making him talk I'm not gettin snapped at while I'm driving.

Jacks pov
"If i wouldn't have argued with her she wouldn't have been in this mess. If i wouldn't have be so damn lazy she wouldn't be in this mess. If I didn't call her a brat or tell her she's needy she wouldn't be in this mess. IF IT WASNT FOR ME SHE WOULDNT BE IN THE DAMN MESS" i yell in the car veins getting ready to burst in my neck my face turning red. I'm crying constantly during the ride. Ty jumped when I yelled.

We finally make it to the hospital and I didn't even let Ty park the car before I got out. I went straight to the front desk.

"Hi sir how may I help you today?" The front desk lady asked me I'm sure she had a name but I wasn't paying attention to it. "I'm here to see jules miller" i say antsy "I'm sorry sir but Unless your related or know her personaly I can't let you in" she says typing on her computer. Damn these people piss me off. "I'm her boyfriend" i say hoping she will let me pass. "Room 431" she says. Finally. I run to her room. I see quinn on the floor being comforted by dad and then all attention turns to me and I look at her. Her legs in casts a brace on her neck wires coming from every inch of her body, two black eyes, a busted lip, scratched all over her beautiful face now black, blue, and yellow.

"You" quinn says getting up point a finger at me.
"You did this! You put her here! She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you! Your so god damn selfish! All she did was love you and take care of you at your lowest at your most vulnerable all the times you were hurt like now all she did was care for you and love you! Look where that lead her jack! She ended up in god damn hospital bed! She has a 20% chance of living! 80% chance of not pulling through! AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Quinn says tears streaming down his face attempting to lung at me but is being held back by dad.

This is all my fault. Quinns best friend wouldn't be in the hospital if it wasn't for me, she wouldn't practically be in her death bed if it wasn't for me.

*beep beep....beep.....beep.......beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*