champs

"come on jules one more out and we win the series." i kept mumbling to myself.

CRACK the ball is up "I GOT IT I GOT IT" smack right in my glove.

omg. OH MY GOD WE DID IT.

"YEAHHHHHHH" everyone comes screaming and they pile on top of me we got handed our trophy i lift it up in the air towards the crowd and they all go wild.

i looked up in the box to the hughes family and there they were smiling down at me.

*skip to the next day*
today is the day i fly back home to college i already said my goodbyes. and guess what me and jack are dating again. whoop whoop.

a/n sorry for all the time skips. i'm running out of ideas and only have ideas for them in they're future if yk what i mean.

*a few years later*
i'm sitting on the couch of me and jacks apartment. in new jersey. i injured my ankle so i can't go anywhere so i'm watching jacks game on tv against the new expansion draft team. we're winning so far.
jacks on the puck...oh. my. god. no. he was slammed into the boards and is slow to get up. my phone starts buzzing. *incoming call from quinn👾*
"hello" "hey jj it's quinn um you saw what just happened to jack right" "uh yeah he doesn't look to swell" "he's not" "he just called me he said it's dislocated and he will be out for a week and then will be reevaluated he's in the hospital" "omg i'll call you back jacks calling me"
*incoming facetime call from jackie🚨*
"hey bubs you alright" "yeah i'm fine just sucks. i have to wear this damn sling" "i'm sorry" "it's alright, i'll see you when i get home in a couple hours alright" "okay i love you" "i love you too" *call ends* wow.  a few hours pass and i hear a knock on the door and there he is he givers me the best side hug he can considering he can't us his shoulder. i still got a kiss tho😌. "hey you look tired let's go to bed" "alright" we couldn't cuddle cause he couldn't lay on his shoulder but we figured it out.

a/n i'm sorry for not updating recently volleyball jsut ended and i've got a lot of school work. and there has been tons of flooding me school closures. so i will try to stay active.