not the same.

"quinn?" i say with sadness. "yeah" he says stroking my hair i ask while lay on his chest crying. "what if jack doesn't like me anymore" i say. it's been two days since he walked in on us and quinn. "woah jj listen jack likes you a lot and i don't think he would hate you why don't you go talk to him" quinn says with insurance. "okay".

jacks pov
"what. the. fuck." is all i say shooting pucks into the net of my back yard as hard as i can. "jack" is all i hear and i shoot one last puck ripping a hole in the net. "what. what could you possibly want." i say with my eyes welling up with tears. "i just wanted to talk about what happened the other night." she says nervously. "fine". we go up to my room lock the door and sit. "i just wanted to say i'm sorry and it wasn't what it looked like i promise" "oh yeah then what was it jj. what fucking was it. do you have a crush on my brother." i say furious. "wh- what?". she says with teary eyes. " DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING CRUSH ON QUINTIN". i say standing up while she's sitting. shit. i yelled. "she starts crying and backing up flinching. next thing you know quinn kicks the door open. "no jack no i don't have a crush on quinn i like you. quinn was just comforting me after a long day. something you wouldn't do" she says with anger. something i haven't seen in a long time. "we aren't little kids anymore jack grow up" she says leaving my room. fuck i messed up. again.

jules pov
"JJ" ellen yells from them kitchen. "yeah" i yell back. " i got a message from your coach saying you can play again if you wear your face shield" she says. "YESSSS" i yell with a pure smile in my face. "the last game of the whole tournament is tomorrow so you have practice in a 30 minutes so hurry so jack can drive you cause everyone else is out and i have stuff i need to do." she says.ugh. i get ready and put my stuff in jacks car waiting for him finally the slow poke comes out. "look who decided to show up" i say sarcastically. "look jules i'm sorry i really am it was rude of me to assume things about you and quinn". he says with a tear and i knew he was sorry. i just turn around and blow a kiss and he just returns with with a middle finger. i just laugh and walk to the field.

once practice was over quinn was there to pick me up with luke and jack. i toss my stuff in the trunk and sit in the back next to luke. and jealousy, jealousy by olivia rodrigo is on. so i start singing cause i guess no one else knows the song. my favorite part starts and i sing with tears cause this is truly me. "yall it's is my part this describes me ready?" i say and they nod they're heads.

co-comparison is killing me slowly
i think i think to much
bout kids who don't know me
and i'm so sick of myself
i'd rather be, rather be
anyone, anyone else
but jealousy jealousy yeah

all your friends are so cool you go out every night
in your daddy's nice car yeah your livin the life
got a pretty face pretty boyfriend too
i wanna be you so bad and i don't even know you.
all i see is what i should be
happier, prettier, jealousy jealousy
all i see is what i should be
i'm losing it all i gets jealousy jealousy.
i say with tears streaming down my face. quinn's looking at me through the review mirror jack looks like his head could twist off and luke's mouth is open. "what" i say confused cause i know it's true it's hard to be me. i'm a little chunky in the tummy i have a big nose and a big forehead.
"jules you are gorgeous" is all that jack says.
"how could you think that jj. your my sister your so pretty" luke says and gives me a big hug. "stop jules don't say stuff like that you may not be perfect for some people but for us your amazing" quinn says.
"i love you guys" i say with a pure smile. " i love you too" comes for them three. i start getting tired so i move seats closer to luke so i can lay on his shoulder. he soon lays his head on my head and wraps his arms around my torso but they just fall to my waist and he's passed out and later so am i.
*camera flash* and giggles*
"wtf" i say waking up with luke after our nap it's dark and there are groceries in the back so i'm guessing they went to the store while we were sleeping. "whoops" jack says and i just flip him off. we walk inside and i immediately pass out on the couch "wow she must've worked hard today at practice" i hear ellen say. "yeah she also worked on being a bitch as well." jack said. i heard it and i get up to they're surprise and walk up stairs. "damnit!" comes from jack. "jack what the heck why would you say that" ellen says. "it's just not the same anymore. we've changed as i can't handle it" says jack. i plop on my bed in quinn's room and jsut sit there not tired anymore. until i hear a knock. "yes" i say "hey jules i didn't mean what i said" "i know" i say. he comes over and give me a hug. and i just break down. he brings my into his lap and i just cry there for the rest of the night.