beach day.

*the summer after 10th grade*
quinn and i have been facetimeing every night since i left. i talked to jack the other day he asked why i haven't been to school and i told him that i don't live there anymore. he thought we were on vacation. quinn said he cried and he hasn't been the same since everything went down. jack keeps asking me to be his girlfriend again and i keep saying no.

i look at my phone to see a facetime from jack i answer it to meet a very tear strained messy haired red eyes jack. who looks more sleep deprived then quinn and that's a lot. "hey woah jack are you alright bud" i ask putting away a box of cereal. "no" i all i get from him. "why'd you leave" he asks with sniffles. "cause i had to" was all i said. "i miss you. i miss being your boyfriend. i miss the cuddles and kisses and all the movies and dates." he said cryin which made me laugh. "maybe we weren't meant to be but tell me was it worth it cause we were so perfect" i say with a tear sliding down my cheek and hangin up on him. i go plop in my bed and text my new best friend emma she's really nice and it seems like i've known her forever she does cheer. but she's super chill i ask her if she can come over and she says yeah. we decided to go shopping cause i need new clothes i've changed a lot since i've moved here i wear more girl clothes according to alyssa and i look a lot more skinny and i have a really nice hour glass shape with a decent sized butt and about c cup boobs. anywyas i found this really cute tube top. "em. what do you think about this tube top?" i ask holding it up to my chest. she squeals in response so i'm taking it as a yes em found some really cute tops and bottoms i vouch three tube tops four pairs of ripped shorts that show my butt a little bit and like two bikinis. we called it a day and decided to go home and go to the beach. i put on my periwinkle bikin and a new pair of shorts on and so does emma but hers is light pink and we look hot i just got curtain bangs the other day and i look hot hot. we're meeting up with my new boyfriend micheal. he's a sweetheart.

julesmiller

liked by lhughes_06 jhughes and 306 more

julesmiller:beach days
picture creds to my wonderful boyfriend manderson

comments
lhughes_06:ouch replacing me already

_quinnhughes:betrayed
-reply to _quinnhughes: chill buddy

jhughes:oh

manderson:lookin good babe
-reply to manderson:😘

*later into the day* me and emma were watching a movie in my room cause micheal had to go home i get a text from jack. "hey jules i know you don't wanna talk but i miss you" i just role my eyes and out my phone down. summer is almost over. ugh my dad said that we were going to michigan for the last couple weeks of summer and micheal and emma get to come with us and i got super excited. since we still own the house in michigan we are gonna stay there.

*the day we leave for vacation*

we leave and everyone is super pumped and then about two hours into the drive we are all annoyed with each other until i plug my phone into the aux. and we started jamming soon we arrived and luckily we have a lake in the back yard with a boat everyone in my side of the street has lake access. we all decided to go on the boat i wore my favorite bikini with triangle tops and a thing bottom in red. we all hop on the boat and decided that me and emma wanted to go on the tube. we forgot something on shore so we had to go back we forgot the wake board🤦🏻‍♀️. i hope off the boat real quick to go grab it. there was no cars in the hughes drive way but someone was sitting in the back yard. it was quinn. i'll tell my dad what i'm gonna do. i decided to walk up behind quinn and wack him in the head with he board. i smack him in the head and he screams like a little girl and jumps outta his seat and i die of laughter. he turns around and his eyes light up like a little kid on easter. "JULES" he yelled and picks me up into a huge hug him back and invite him to go on the boat with us of course he says yes. quinn told me i looked a lot different and that i look gorgeous and that my body is perfect. i felt really confident that day so it made it better. micheal and quinn got along perfectly. me and quinn decided to wake board. until micheal and emma pushed us off the boards with laughter coming from my dad he said it was fun to go home so we hopped on the boat and headed back. we finally get back and we see people fishing in the hughes deck it's luke jim and ellen. i run and scare the shit outta them. but got hugs outta it. ellen invited us over for dinner. she said jack can deal with micheal being there and that he can cry about it. it was his fault that we aren't dating anymore so his mom didn't care what he thought. i put on a nice off the shoulder dress that stopped at my knees with strappy sandls we walked over to the hughes house hold. i knocked and luke answers the door and we walking to the kitchen i say hey to ellen. i walk into the living room and sit next to quinn. i see someone walk in from the garage. i look up and i'm met with a very distraught jack. i smile and go back to my conversation with quinn. we all sit down at the table to eat and i'm asked a lot of questions. i was sitting next to jack and quinn. and luke infront of me. me and luke were kicking each other cause that is the children we are soon quinn joins in the kicking. we were yelled at to stop. the we broke into a fit of laughter. i look over to see jack smiling. god i miss his smile. we had and excellent night quinn said this is the happiest he's seen jack since it all happened. tomorrow we're all going on the boat again. me and jack challenged each other to see who can stay on the tube the longest.

*the next day*
i walk over to the hughes house hold in my tube top bathing suit with my thongs bottoms and my ripped shorts on. i jsut walked into the house i don't even knock anymore. "MORNING HUGHES HOUSE HOLD" i yell going into they're fridge. "MORNING JJ" i hear come from upstairs. they gave me the nick name jj. when i moved here. and it's stuck ever since. i see jack come down stairs in swim trunks. and he has gained a lot of muscle since i last saw. "like what you see" jack says with a smirk. "not gonna lie yeah" i say with a laugh. jack jsut sends me a huge smile. "where's quinn's me luke. i feel like you three take hours jsut to go on a boat" i laugh. "hey hey hey woah it takes hours to do the hair" i he says laughing. times like this i miss. i roll my eyes with a smile. "beat you upstairs" i say taking off i always beat him upstairs. "NO FAIR YOU GOT A HEAD START" he says mad. i just shrug my shoulders. i see the bathroom door open and peak my head in to find quinn and luke doing their hair. "really guys" i say arching my eyebrow. they look at me in the mirror and both shake their heads. i roll my eyes and tell them to get out. they finally finish and we head over. we all raced. of course i won i always do. "how how do you still win" luke asks outta breath i just shrug my shoulders. i hop on the boat and sit down waiting for everyone else we finally set off it's time for tubing and i take my shirts off and catch jack staring. i just shake it off we hop on the tube i get my grip and jack gives my dad a thumbs up. he takes off and goes pretty fast i see jack struggling so i kick him and he kicks me back i kick him harder and he flys off. and my dad slows down. i stand up and start dancing "I WON" i yell i hear clapping from the boat. "NO FAIR SHE KICKED ME" jack yells in defeat i just stick my tongue out at him and walk into the boat. jack challenged micheal to a wake boarding contest and jack won cause he's like a wake board goddess. luke got pushed off the boat and we all died of laughter. "you guys are so mean" luke says annoyed. i just laugh and side hug him. micheal started getting jealous. and when he gets jealous things don't tend to go well. "dude what is your problem!" i yell as he yanks my arm away from luke making me fall. i fall on the floor of the boat and all heads snap towards me. i was hoping no one would notice i have have hot tears welling up in my eyes. i thought he was a sweetheart. "jules you okay" luke says getting up to help me to my feet but gets pushed down by micheal. quinn and jack stand up to defend luke. they start arguing. next thing you know micheal snaps his head towards me and goes "i have a feeling that's your cheating on me with this bozo" he says pointing to jack. at this point i've had enough. "no. micheal i didn't do shit now get your act together and grow tf up" i say with attitude. i go and sit next to my dad asking if we can go home.