𝓢1-𝓒23:𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓹 & 𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵

Start from the beginning

*Location*

'I will be waiting <3'

--------------------------------------------------------------------

H-How? I thought this school was safe? How did he know my real name??

No, I can't let anyone find out. People would make lewd comments on me, judge me, they will fake their kindness onto me and later on ask me for favours...disgusting.

I know how cruel the idol world can be. A perfect smile with so many hidden truths. The cutthroat competition, and most repulsive is the parasocial behaviour has led to this criminal to be formed who can destroy my school life in a click. First the news and then the idol world...they will try to broadcast my every move.

I have to go...

Thinking such anxious thoughts, I went to sleep crying, worrying and lamenting my fate...

The next day after the assembly I went to the location.

Each step was fearful for me and I soon reached the side deck and waited with bated breath.

My heart was beating loudly in my chest and then suddenly I was being pulled by a burly hand holding my mouth.

While he was dragging me across the floor I pulled out my phone and called the first number on my phone and left it on speaker.

I was then pushed down on the ground with force as I hit my head on the metal rod next to the deck. I was starting to lose my consciousness as he started trying to take my clothes off as I tried my best to push him off.

"Sakura-chan, I am your biggest fan. Love me please I have liked allllll of your videos."

"P-Please let me goo...I beg you please"

Tears were streaming down my despairing eyes...Please I need help.

"Sakura-chan, your body is sooooo good, look at me, i really love you. I came here after finding you! Look how much I want you."

"S-Stay a-a-away f-from me I d-don't k-know you...Let me go, Please!"

I started begging to him but he didn't stop. He started pulling my shirt as I tried to force off his disgusting hands.

"Don't be like this Sakura-chan. I-I am your trruee fan, I deserve youuu. Even when I got scared of that Boy back there, I still followed you all the way to this shippp. That brat can't follow us here, just youuu and mee."

He then pulled out a card

"See, I applied for a job as a janitor after being fired....I really love you Sakura-san. That's what you want right. Someone to take care of you, give you sooo much love. I will always give you love."

He tore of my shirt and I fell into despair

No one will save me...

No one ever did...

My nervousness, lack of friends, weak heart...all just my mistake...

Maybe if I get one more chance, I just might....be able to change.

My mind sunk into despair as he started groping my chest and forcefully tried to kiss me.

His disgusting breath was suffocating me and his touches sent fear in my mind. My body was screaming at me to escape..but I can't. He is too strong.

He then pulled off his belt and made a clanking noise with his buckle.

"Sakura-chann, Since you love me, I want you to satisfy me....You are mine after all aren't you?? Is your duty as my future wifffeeeee."