𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈.

Start from the beginning

My jaw dropped. "Rape me? Slit my throat?" I stuttered. I was in danger and I knew it. "Who is Veto Garbani?" I asked. "Veto Garbani is a childhood friend of ours.. who chose the other side. The other side as in The Stidda." Alvero answered my question. I sighed and got out of the car, holding Gigi in my arms.

My father waited for me and watched as Adrian watched my ass as we walked. I saw Giovanni walk with my other brothers and my mother. "Papa, Gigi needs something to drink and she needs a bottle." I said, letting everyone board the jet. "I don't know where you want me to get a baby bottle, Yelena." He responded.

"Well, she won't stop crying. She's thirsty and needs something to drink." I said adjusting Gigi on my hip. I could tell that he was irritated with me. I sighed and walked up the steps to board the jet. My father didn't follow after me. He stayed and talked to men in black suits.

Gigi continued to cry in my arms. "Here let me have her." My mom said, holding out her arms. I gave Gigi to her and sunk into a couch. I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands. Someone very heavy laid down on top of me. I gasped and opened my eyes. Amalo and Xavier were laying on me. Xavier laid down on the opposite side of me but he was still heavy.

"Get off of me!" I yelled at them, punching Amalo on his arm. They laughed and got up. My ribs hurt so much after that. I held the side of my torso and got up. There was a mini fridge with beverages inside of it. The fridge was see through so I didn't have to open it to see what there was. My father walked towards me and and said, "I believe you almost forgot someone." and held Kiwi up so that me and Kiwi were face to face .

She barked at me. I apologized to Kiwi and took her from my father. "I'm so sorry baby." I said sympathetically and pet her head. I turned around and opened the fridge. I grabbed the water and closed the door. "Is there a straw in here?" I asked looking at everyone. Romeo passed me a black straw and seemed upset. I observed everyone carefully and realized that everyone seemed mad or upset about something.

"Did I miss something? Why does everyone seem so mad at me?" I asked looking clueless. Emilio stood up and walked towards me. "I don't appreciate you having sex with every friend I introduce you to." He said grabbing my chin. "Wha-" I was cut off before I could say anything. "Emilio what are you talking about?" Adrian asked, sitting forward in his seat and putting his hands between his legs.

Emilio seemed so dangerous. Like he would hurt me. The way he looked at me made me want to throw up. It made my stomach ache. His gaze seared deeply into my eyes. "Yelena, would you like to tell him?" He said clenching his jaw. "How...who told you?" I whispered to him. He stayed silent.

His grip became tighter on my chin. I smacked his hand off of my chin and he quickly grabbed my neck. "You make me sick you whore." He said letting go of my neck but still squeezing it at the same time. Once he let go I quickly put Kiwi down and punched his face. I looked up at him as he stared down at me.

He raised his hand but before he could hit me my father yelled. "That is enough!" My father growled  "Emilio, you know better then to hit women, especially your sister." He said, slamming his shot glass on the table. "What a terrible word to say to your sister!" My mother raised her voice, rocking gigi in her arms and supporting Gigi's head with her hand. He scoffed. I was going to cry in front of everyone.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. I tried to hold my tears in but I couldn't believe that he would actually hurt me. He continued to stare down at me, I could feel it. I looked down at my feet and tried to hide my face so that he couldn't see the tears forming in my eyes. I wanted to yell at him. So I did.

I looked up at him, and his eyes widened a bit. We both stared at each other with a straight face. "I can't believe you would hurt me like that." I said with my voice slowly breaking. My heart was breaking also. He rolled his eyes, "I can't believe you would have sex with my best friend in my car." He scoffed. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him down so that we were face to face.

"Shut up." I whispered nearly crying. He raised his eyebrow. He was being so mean. I wasn't used to it. My body was trembling. I was so upset with him that I didn't notice that I started to cry right in front of him. He wiped my tears with his hand and frowned. "Fuck you." I whispered and let go of his shirt. I went into the bathroom and wiped my tears but I couldn't help but sob quietly. I sniffled a bit too loud and I guess it was heard.

There was a hard knock on the door. "Come in." I said lowly, burying my head into my knees. I sniffled again and wrapped my arms around my legs. I was sitting on the bathroom floor crying like the crybaby that I am. "Crybaby." I heard Emilios voice whisper to me. I lift my head up and stared at him. His eyes widened.

My face and eyes were red and my makeup was ruined. I got up and wiped my face with my arm. He closed the  door. He walked towards me after closing the door. I sighed and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. I cried in his arms as he leaned on the counter. "I'm sorry, sorella." He whispered looking down at me. I scoffed and wiped my tears again. "I forgive you, fratello carissimo." I said rolling my eyes.

"You really need to stop having sex with my friends, though." He said backing me away from him by my shoulders and looking me in the eyes. "I have only had sex with Adrian and Gio." I said putting my hand on my hip and sniffling again. He cringed. We laughed and hugged each-other again in the modern looking bathroom. I really do love my brothers.