Oneshot- Vi x Riah (Cooking)

"A shit!" Riah yelled as a hot speck of oil flew onto her skin. 

"You good Dollface?" Vi yelled from the other room.

"Yup, just burnt myself that all!" Riah yelled back, continuing to place strips of chicken into the steaming pot of oil.

"Okay so for the stir fry I just gotta add broccoli and... What am I forgetting? Oh! The soy sauce!" Riah talked to herself as she continued to cook food for a tiny dinner party she organized.

Riah felt a pair of hand wrap around her waist and soft lips kiss her neck.

"It looks good." Vi smiled.

"It better, or else Ekko is going to order in again." Riah smiled back, stirring the cooking vegetables.

"You know what this looks like it needs?" Vi asked smirking.

"What?" 

"It needs a little bit spice!" Vi smiled pouring half a bottle of paprika over the veggies.

"Vi! You put half the bottle in there!" Riah yelled.

"Oh shit." Vi's smile dropped. "I didn't mean to do that."

"Yeah, I can tell.." 

"Let me fix it." Vi said reaching back to the pan of veggies, but catching a slap on the wrist.

"Oh no you don't! Go sit down on the couch." Riah instructed.

"Come on, Let me help." Vi crossed her arms.

"No hate babe, but every time you try and help it ends up worse then before." Riah smiled.

"I promise I won't do anything bad, Come on, Ekko and Powder will be here in 10 Minutes!" Vi argued her case.

"Who's fault is that?! I told you to invite them for 6:30 pm, not 5:30." Riah crossed her arms.

"I messed up one number, that's it." 

"Yeah and that one number is the reason they are gonna have to sit and wait for 30 minutes." Riah said turning back to her stove of food. Turning to grab something from the fridge, Vi quickly snuck in and stirred the pan of veggies, accidently hitting the heat on the oil, making it turn up.

"See, I'm not doing anything." Vi raised her hands when Riah turned back.

"You always argue that, and then something goes bad.." Riah smiles, placing a quick kiss on Vi's lips, but pulling away.

"That's it?" Vi asked leaning on the counter top.

"Ekko and Powder are almost here, and I'm not gonna have them walking in on us." Riah argued and stirred the veggies not noticing how hot the oil and friend chicken became.

"Well we could just stop when they get here?" Vi suggested.

"We both know that it wouldn't be a 5 minute thing.." Riah smiled.

"They can wait... Come here..." Vi smiles and pulled Riah towards her, looking down into her eyes.

"Go check on the chicken." Riah smiled handing Vi a rag to pick up the hot dish with.

"Those rags are for people who can't handle the heat-" Vi spoke as she picked up the pan, a huge piece of burning oil flew on her skin, making her yell and throw the pan into the wall, flames erupted.

"Vi! What the hell?" Riah yelled as curtain was on fire, trying to take it out, vi suddenly showed up with a bucket of water.

"Don't worry!" Vi yelled and threw the bucket of water on top of the oil based fire.

"God! This is the last time I ever let you help me in the kitchen!" Riah yelled and sprayed a fire extinguisher, which actually took out the fire, and also sprayed Vi in the face as revenge.

"What the?" Ekko spoke from the doorway.

"You owe me $50 Ekko." Powder smiled holding out her hand.

"Did you guys bet on us?" Vi asked wiping her white painted face.

"Yup, looks like I'll be ordering take out. Again."

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de 𝐈𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 // 𝘝𝘪 𝘹 𝘙𝘪𝘢𝘩 🎉