Chapter 10.

A bag was pulled off of Caitlyn's head, she checked her arms, and herself to make sure she was still in one piece.

A little boy offered her a bowl of water, but she quite rudely slapped it away. Having the bowl, landing straight at Ekko's feet.

"What have you done with Vi?" She yelled. "Listen, let her go! I brought her here, It's me you want."

"My hero.." Vi smuggingly says, Riah standing right next to her.

"You? But I thought they were hurting you?" Caitlyn asked, confused.

"Vi tells me I can trust you. You get a pass back to topside.. But that's it. Let's go." Ekko talked.

-Ekko walks Caitlyn into his Empire he built.-

"It's beautiful.."

"If your people had it their way it would be rubble in ash." Ekko crossed his arms.

"It's a misunderstanding.. they think you work for Silco.." Caitlyn sadly spoke.

"your people hunt us like animals.. Silco pays them to do it." Ekko walked right up into Caitlyn's face, showing his anger.

"That's not possible.. you're wrong." Caitlyn croaked out.

"Say that one more time.." He said as Riah pushed Ekko out of her face.

"Ekko, she believes what she's saying okay? She's not your enemy!" Vi defended.

"Oh yeah, then what's this?" Ekko pulled out the blue crystal.

"You got it, you have to let me take it back." Caitlyn tried to push her plan.

"What is it?" Riah asked, confused. Having absolutely no idea what that blue shiny thing even was.

"It's a gemstone that was stolen during the attack, by Vi's sister."

"And you just forgot to mention that?" Vi asked, annoyed.

"With this someone with the right knowledge could build any hextech device.. if enforcers are becoming more aggressive that's why.." Caitlyn explained.

"We could beat Silco with this.." Ekko suggested to Riah and Vi.

"That won't solve things.."

"Easy for you to say. Your people aren't dying all around you." Ekko angrily said, Riah placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Ekko.. It's wrong what has been done to you.. you'd be well within your right to keep it. I couldn't blame you.. But if you do, the cycle of violence will never stop. This is our best shot at setting the record straight... This city needs healing more than I ever realized.. Please let me help you."

"You got a plan?" Asked Ekko.

"I have a friend on the council, let me take the gemstone to him. You listen to me and your people won't have to hide anymore.." Caitlyn eagerly offers.

"One condition... I'm the one who gives it to them."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I should properly introduce myself.. I'm actually Riah." Ri smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Caitlyn...You! You're the one from the Brothel!" Caitlyn pointed, getting Vi's attention.

Riah cringed "Shhh quiet down! That's not something I like to advertise you know..."

"My apologies, But I would just like to say that you do a very good job at selling your part, I mean... you sold me." Caitlyn smiled.

"Thank you...I try my best!"

Riah looked over at Vi who hadn't taken her eyes off the two of them.

Riah cleared her throat. "Not that I don't appreciate a visitor in the lanes but... why are you here?"

"Oh I'm sorry, me and Vi are partners!" Caitlyn smiled. And just like that, Riah's smile disappeared.

"That's um.. Great!" Riah tried to look happy. But quickly walked away. Knowing she couldn't hide her facial expressions.

Vi became distracted with Caitlyn once again, making Riah feel a strange emptiness, Although she hadn't noticed Vi look over to check on her, every 10 seconds.

"Why did I expect her to wait for me? I mean seriously? We never actually told each other we liked each other... Plus She thought I was dead. What would she wait for? And it's been years... It would be embarrassing if she still liked me. Right? Ugh none of my thoughts are making sense right now. But Caitlyn was at the Brothel...Flirting with me! There's no way they're together... Unless it's an open relationship? But what's the point of even saying you're together if that's the case!" Riah confusingly asked herself.

"You okay Doc?" Ekko asked Riah as she seemed to be lost in her thoughts.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine.. Just fine.." Riah slowly croaked out.

"Liar. I saw that whole interaction over there. You're jealous aren't you?" Ekko cooed, rubbing it in Riah's face.

"No I'm not. There's nothing to be Jealous of. Me and Vi are just friends, you hear me?" Riah awkwardly laughed.

"Yup. Loud and Clear." Ekko smiled. Ekko began to walk away until he mumbled. "Riah's Jealous"

"I'm gonna kill you!" Riah yelled.

—---------------------------------------------------------

"Wow Ekko I'm impressed with your cooking skills." Caitlyn complemented.

"Yeah I mean, at least you don't burn everything anymore." Riah laughed as Vi elbowed her under the table. "Ow..."

"You shouldn't be complaining. At least I made you food... Remember the last time you cooked me something?" Ekko arched his brow, Vi spit out her drink and laughed.

"I don't know why you're laughing either Vi, Remember when you Burned a hole in the wall because you threw the pan that was on fire straight into a towel sitting on the counter..." Ekko smirked, this made Riah spit her drink out and bust out laughing.

"Hey Hey! That was an accident." Vi smiled.

"Yeah an accident that ended up with you burning half the room down." Riah laughed.

"It wasn't that bad.."

"It was.." Ekko joined in on the laughter.

"You guys are over exaggerating." Vi threw her hands behind her head.

"Nope, I remember angry Vander was, he gave you one of those "Vi you are almost an adult, you need to grow up" Speeches." Riah and Ekko snickered.

"Now that I think about it... your right! But Vander was always soft for Dollface, I can't remember when he ever actually got mad at her." Vi smiled, looking into Riah now blushing face.

"It's called skill... Vander couldn't stay mad at me for more then a second, and you know why?" Riah smirked.

"Because you would cry?" Ekko suggested.

"No..it was because he knew that I don't like when people raise their voice at me." Riah said.

"Uh I don't think so.. you definitely would cry." Ekko argued.

"No I wouldn't!"

"Would too"

"No!"

"Yes"

"No"

"YEs"

"nO"

"yEs"

"I missed you guys.."