Oneshot- Vi x Riah (cute scenario)

"Vi? Violet? You've been in the bathroom for a while, you okay?" Riah questions outside the door.

"Yeah.." Vi spoke, looking in the mirror, taking a breathe and then slowly opening the door.

Riah's mouth hung open. "Vi?! What happened to you Oh my god!"

"I'm fine really... You should see the other guy..." Vi flinched as Riah ran her hands over the bruises and wounds over Vi's face and body.

"I don't care about the other guy. Your really hurt." Riah searches Vi's eyes concernedly.

"It looks worse then it feels." Vi spoke, flinching again.

"Your such a bad Liar." Riah smiles, pulling Vi's hand back into the bathroom, getting Vi to lean against the sink.

Riah pulled out her kit, and took out some alcohol and gauze, with wraps and bandages.

"This might hurt.." Riah cringes and begins to clean the wounds with alcohol, earning a flinch and groan from Vi.

"I'm sorry..." Riah continued to patch Vi up.

"Your good." Vi starts to ease up and just begin to stare and admire Riah as she worked her magic.

"Violet I really want you to take better care of yourself.." Riah spoke still focused on the task infront of her.

"Your such a mom." Vi chuckles, not removing her eyes from Riah's actions.

"Well you give me reason to be.." Riah smiled.

"Sorry mom." Vi smiles, Making Riah look up into Vi's eyes.

"Your such a kid." Riah laughs, and finished the patch up.

"You know you love it." Vi smiles.

"No.. I really don't" Riah spoke trying to hold her smile back.

"Yes you do, look at the look on your face. You love every minute of this." Vi smirks, crossing her arms.

"Actually, Last I checked Violet, you were the one who couldn't stop staring at me while i was fixing you up, so it's definitely you that enjoys this the most." Riah crosses her arms, Giving Vi a smirk.

"What? I can't help it, You look good patching me up." Vi moves closer to Riah's face.

"You probably do it on purpose, get into a fight with some random thug just so you can come home and have me fix you.." Riah smiled.

"And if that's true?" Vi questions, taking her newly wrapped hand and lifting Riah's chin to look up into Vi's eyes. Riah quickly got flustered but leaned in to close the space between them, Vi teasingly kept half an inch of space between them.

"Eager are we?" Vi smiles, leaning away.

"Your such a tease.." Riah spoke and then walked away.

"Hey! Come back here! I didn't say we shouldn't kiss!"