Chapter 11.

"You seem out of it Riah.." Ekko spoke.

"Yeah kind of, I'm just really tired, I might have a nap if you guys don't mind.." She yawned.

"Take your time." Caitlyn smiled.

"One thing though... Where can I sleep where I'm not going to wake up with children playing with my hair? Not that I don't like them but... That scared the shit out of me.." Riah laughed.

"I'll show you, Sorry about the kids, I forgot you're really careful about who touches your hair." 

"It's fine little man, Just show me a bed already."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks Ekko."

"No problem Doc.. I'll Wake you up in 3 hours."

Riah nodded her head as Ekko closed the door. She eagerly swept herself out of her brothel clothes and found a pair of Ekko's shorts, laying down in a hurry, The tiredness took over as she closed her eyes. Leaving her and her thoughts...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure Dollface is okay?" Vi asked as soon as Ekko sat back down at the table.

"Yeah, but she seems stressed, or well I'm pretty sure she is overwhelmed by all of this." He points around.

"Understandable." Caitlyn spoke. Vi just hmphed in her seat, feeling uneasy that Riah was so far away, even though it was only 5 meters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riah fell harder into her deep sleep, but each step she took, the deeper her thoughts went, each second made her enter a darker part of her memory, all the way into the core.

~Memory~ (Riah's POV)

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Dear Eleriah! Happy Birthday to you...."   A women with the whitest of hair and Bluest of eyes sang, smiling at her newly turned 6 year old. 

"Blow out the candles Ele.." She smiled. I pushed out a big blow.

"What did you wish for?" She asked me.

"Blue eyes.. Just like you." I smiled.

"Ele... You have the prettiest green eyes already honey..." She lightly frowned.

"Your eyes.. Their prettier." I eagerly said.

"I don't think so baby." Mirium hugged me.

A hard knock at the door interrupted us.

"Ill be right back Ele." She stood up and walked towards the door, opening it.

"Hello? Can I help you?" Mirium spoke.

"Your Gladwin's Wife aren't you?" A tall man asked.

"Yes? Can I help-" Mirium started until the door slammed open and the 4 men walked in Slamming the door behind them.

"Sit down." A man commanded.

"What's happening mommy?" I asked scared as I leached onto her leg.

"Don't worry baby." She non convincingly smiled.

" Gladwin owes us a shit ton of money...You probably know he's a ragging drug addict, and well of course they need their fix one way or another. Seems he came to the right place, since we gave him a tab, Not knowing he wouldn't pay up. He told us we could Take his house if we didn't receive payment... and since that's such a big exchange, we believed him...He told us he'd pay in full tonight, So we met at our spot and... you guessed it! He wasn't there. So sweetheart, You Either pay full or we take the house... You and the fucking kid." The tall one spoke.