"I'm sorry, I did not mean to start something between you two," Skye says. I look at her. 

"You didn't. There was something that started a while ago we just never actually talked about it. Thank you for coming." She nods. 

"I will make sure he calms down and calls you," I nod. She walks out the front door and I sigh. 

"Don't take it too personally, Lola. He's a bit testy from work." Derek says while standing up. I look at him. 

"Yeah, I can tell. He usually punches the punching bag a few times and calms down." He nods. 

"I'm gonna take Freya home," I nod and walk up to him and hug him. 

"Thank you for staying," He nods. 

"Of course," I hug Freya and she smiles. 

"Try to have a good night," I nod. 

"I will. Take care of yourself and my baby," She smiles. 

"I will," I walk them to the front door and close the door after them. I lean against the door and close my eyes. Footsteps made me know Lee was in front of me. I open my eyes to look at him. 

"Do you want me to leave?" I shake my head and wrap my arms around his waist. Her arms wrap around my shoulders as he takes in my scent. 

"Stay with me tonight, please," I breathed. 

"I'm not going anywhere," He whispered. I bury my head in his chest and close my eyes. After a while, I pull back and look up at him. "Do you love him more?" I thought about his question for a moment before leaning up and kissing him. He kisses me back a moment later. His hands hold my face. I pull back and he looks into my eyes. "You don't have to do any of this to make me feel better. If you are trying to make yourself feel better than you can if you want." I grab his hand and walk up the steps. We get to my room and I hold the door open for him. He walks in and turns to me. "Lola?" 

"Can you just lay next to me?" He smiles and nods. 

"Of course," He turns off the light. I walk over to the bed and get in. He walks up to the bed and takes off his shirt. He slides in next to me and I lay my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head. "Good night, Lola," He breathes. 

"Good night, Lee," I close my eyes. I groan at the sound that was waking me up. I open my eyes to see my phone going off. I grab it and answer it. "Hello?" I whisper. 

"Lola," Shane whispers. I sit up and look at Lee. I made sure he was still sleeping before walking out of the room. I sit at the top of the steps. 

"Shane," He lets out a sigh. 

"I'm sorry," He mumbles. I look down at my hand. 

"Don't apologize for anything you said. I know I haven't been the easiest person to talk to lately and for that I'm sorry." 

"It's just hard because we aren't together. But you are the only person I want to talk to when something new happens. I'm sorry if I overstepped by telling Skye anything. I wasn't trying to upset you or hurt you." I shake my head as I let out a breath of air. 

"Shane, I am aware of how you feel about me. You made it very clear." I pause. 

"But you love Lee too," He finishes. A tear slides down my cheek. 

"I'm sorry," I breathed. 

"Don't apologize to me about that. You are allowed to love him. It's not wrong to love two people at once." 

"It is if he is your brother," 

"I understand how bad this situation seems but I'm honestly not upset with it. He may be my brother but he was there for you. You didn't know before you fell in love with him. I wouldn't be mad at you if you wanted to try to be with him. I wouldn't be hurt. Yes, it would be hard at first to see you with him but that's just because you are with someone new. I haven't seen you with someone before. But I would be okay with it." I close my eyes. 

"I don't want to hurt you," I whisper. 

"You could never do so," He whispered back. I swallow dryly. 

"I still love you, Shane," I mumble. 

"I know. I love you too. But it's okay if your love for me indifferentist used to be. Just allow yourself to be happy. You deserve it after everything we went through." 

"Okay," 

"I'm sorry for waking you up," He said. I smile. 

"I'm glad you did," 

"Try to get more sleep for our daughter and yourself," I smile more. 

"Try not to work so hard. You aren't the only one running the gang." He lets out a dry chuckle. 

"Thank you. Sometimes I need a reminder." 

"I know," He sighs. 

"Good night, beautiful," 

"Good night, Shane," I hang up and stand up. I turn around to see Lee standing by the door. I give him a small smile. "Did I wake you up?" He shrugs. 

"I don't mind being up with you." 

"How much of that did you hear?" 

"I only came over here when I heard you say good night. I wasn't trying to listen to your conversation. Believe it or not, not all of your conversations are my business." I let out a small giggle. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him. He kisses my forehead. "Did you enjoy this talk with Shane this time?" 

"Yes, I did," He smiles. 

"Are you ready to go back to bed?" I yawn and nod.