A/N: Important

Hello, readers!

So the moment you've been waiting for is finally here. Yes, I'm back. 

Galene will be back very soon.

I hate leaving stories discontinued, but you all know it's been some very difficult years. Like many others, I've lost people. All in all, I was feeling like shit. So I took some needed time away from my fanfics.

BUT!

Like I said, I will be posting a new chapter soon. I will finish Galene's story; it needs to be told, because I worked so hard on it even if I stopped writing it. It's still all in my head, waiting to see the light. 

I spent the last two years writing my very first novel in Spanish. If any of you is interested, I'd love to answer any question. I'll be publishing it soon on Amazon though. As soon as that's published, I'll come back to Underdogs.

Let me know what you're looking forward to more about this third part of the book! The war? The relationship between Galene and Levi? The moment when Galene and Zeke face each other again? Or maybe you want to see who will be battling against whom? 

Remember this fanfic was written way before the last two seasons of Attack on Titan. If I recall, the manga hadn't reached the point where "Marley" appears for the first time. This follows an original plot-line, made up by me. 

That said, see you soon! 

- Red