" your gorgeous gracie" magnus mutters looking at me making me blush looking away.

alec throws my shirt somewhere across the room as i lean down and press my lips to magnus's.

he pulls me slowly to straddle his lap making strip off his shirt too and stand infront of us.

"my turn" alec mutters making magnus pull away from the kiss smirking.

i pout slightly as he lifts me off his lap and then pulls alec down to crawl onto the bed above him.

i sit there crossed legged on the bed the feeling of suddnely becoming wet watching them both fight for domince.

alec leans on his elows above magnus both of them with their lips interlocked.

a whine leave my mouth looking at them making the pair both stop and look towards me.

"is someone getting jelous" alec's teasing voie speaks sitting up slightly.

"i do believe she is" magnus says making me whine looking at him.

sat at the end of the bed whilst they sit at the top, magnus grabs me and suddnely im inbetwene them.

laying on my back with magnus on one side and alec on the other.

alec leans down and presses his lips to mine making me whimper in the kiss.

magnus strips himself of his shirt as alec trails his hands down my side slowly making me shuffle slightly laying down.

as alecs hands trail up and down my body magnus who is now also shirtless starts kissing down the front of my chest making me whine into alecs mouth.

"pacients" magnus mutters before he snaps his fingers and im suddnely bare chested.

as magnus continues to kiss down my chest and alec presses his lips to mine, i rub my thighs together inpaciently.

deciding to trail my fingers up and down alecs back teasingly and then use my other hand to roughfully pull on the back of magnus hair.

both of them look towards me at the same time with a stern look.

"dont"alec grunts making me bite my lip looking at hi.

"yes, not a good idea" magnus speaks making me whine again.

alec leans and down to my neck and begins to kiss it softly making me whimper. and then he starts to suck harder, leaving small bruises  along my neck and collar.

as he does this magnus slowly slides his hands down my bdoy towards the edge of my tousers making me whine.

he undoes the button to my jeans and slides them down my body leaving me in just my pink underwear.

with one hand in the back of alecs hair playing with it softly the other traiils down maganus chest as i look at him.

 he leans forwards and presses his lips to mine as alec sits up and removes his trousers.

i crawl to be sat ontop of magnus lap as he pulls me against him. with one hand around the back of his neck and the other sat on his chest i moan in his mouth as he holds me on his lap. he has one hand around my neck and the other pn my hip as he rocks me back and foruth on his lpa, his mouth catching my moans.

 i feel the warmth of alec come up behind us, kneeling down in just his underwear, he presses himself against my back making me gasp in magnaus mouth feeling how hard he is. 

me and magnus pull away from each other and magnus leans down sucking marks into my chest.

alec wraps one has under my chin tilting my head up to look at him making me revel my blushed cheeks and innoncent wide eyes.