16

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

Short update

-

Trigger warning.

Jimin didn't stop crying after he woke up, he was now tied up on the bed, his both wrist are now hurting and he can even scream because of the gag on his mouth.

He was struggling but was no use, his wrist starts to get red and sting, he got startled as the door open and the man entered grinning on him.

"Awake now huh" Jimin looked at him begging, "Ohh your crying, I wish Min can see that tears on your eyes" he chuckled, then another two man enter the room together with Taemin.

He notice that he has bruises on his face, "Jimin!" Taemin eyes widen as he saw Jimin state, "Joongi! What the hell are you doing! You told me you won't fucking hurt him!" Taemin shout.

Joongi clicked his tongue, "I didn't promise Taemin, now shut the fuck up" Taemin looked back at Jimin, he grits his teeth and hurriedly walk towards Jimin, he was about to untie his wrist when Joongi talk.

"Try me Taemin" Taemin halt, he stare at Jimin, while the younger looking at him crying mess, "Touch him and you're both dead" Taemin hands turn into fist.

He lloked back at Joongi, glaring, "Get him out of here" Joongi said and his men immediately comply, "No! Let Jimin go! Fuck!" the two men starts to dragged him out, "Fucking let go of me! Joongi! Argh!"

They closed the door while Taemin keep banging on it, "JOONGI! LET JIMIN GO! YOU BASTARD!" he shouts while Jimin just keep on struggling looking at the door, "Hmmmmp!" Jimin cries.

Joongi take his seat and stare at Jimin, he lift his hand and gesture his men to went towards Jimin, the two men complies, Jimin shakes his head, kicking his feet, "Hmmmm"

"You may start" Joongi said before, grabbing his phone inside his coat and starts to call someone, Jimin tried to scream, kicking the two men when they both starts to held his ankle.

"JOONGI!" Taemin shouts, "Hello Jimin, glad to see you again" the man mumbled, Jimin eyes widen, at his view he can recognise the man, "Remember me?" he chuckled, Jimin trembled as he remember his face, it's the same man who tried to rape him at Yoongi's unit.

He removed the gag on Jimin's lips, "I help you remember me" he laughed, "N-N-Nooo! Please n-no!" Jimin screamed, the two men starts to rip his clothes and all Jimin can do was cry and scream for help.

"NOOOO PLEASE S-S-STOP! HYUNG!" he cried as the man touch and starts to kissed his body.

"Hello Min" Joongi smirked, "You fucking bastard! Where is Jimin!" Yoongi shout on the other line, "Calm down Min, you boyfriend is having fun here, can't you hear?" Joongi chuckled.

"I'll fucking kill you" Joongi smirked, "AHHHHHH! D-DON'T! H-H-HELP! P-P-PLEASEEEE!" Jimin scream when he felt something insert him, "JOONGI!" Yoongi shouts as he heard Jimin's cries.

"Oho chill Min my men just enter a dildo in him, wait and they while fuck him until his drop" Joongi laugh and ended the call.

The both men stop when the door burst open, revealing Taemin, he break the door using a chair, he immediately went towards the two men and throw his fist, "I FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Taemin knees the mans balls, making him lay on the floor groaning, while he keeps punching the other man until he spits blood, "Tsk Taemin" Joongi shakes his head looking closing his eyes.

Taemin stops and glance at him, "Fuck you Joongi" Taemin stood up and went towards Jimin, "H-H-H..H-Hyung ah" Jimin cried looking at Taemin.

"Shhh, I'm here" Taemin whisper while removing the tie on his wrist, "I'm sorry minnie" he wrapped Jimin's body with the blanket and help him stand.

"You leave me no choice Lee"

Taemin looked at his back but Joongi immediately hit his head making him passed out, "H-H-Hyung!" Jimin gasped and looked up at Joongi, "Fucking pest" Jimin stepped back but Joongi held his wrist and cover his mouth and nose with a cloth.

"Min will be glad when he sees you" Joongi mumbled and Jimin passed out.

-

Hi :)

Class starts and I know I can't update too soon, hope you guys understand. And good luck on your class😊

Hope y'all are okay, don't be sick, stay safe and healthy, love lots💜