2

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

Support juseyo👉👈

-

Jimin was in his deep thoughts when Taemin tapped his shoulder, "Minnie, are you alright?" Jimin blinked and glance at him, "A-Ah yes hyung" Jimin slightly smiled.

Taemin wrapped his arm on Jimin's shoulder, "Don't worry too much, I will protect you" Taemin said widely smiling at him, Jimin smiled back, "Let's back to work before our boss yell at us"

Jimin tried to focus on his work, forgetting about Yoongi, "This is for number seven minnie" Taemin smile after giving the tray, Jimin nodded and carefully lift the tray and walked towards the costumers table.

"Here's your dri-omy-I-I'm so s-sorry sir" Jimin immediately get some tissue and tried to wipe the mans shirt, "You fucking dipshit!" the man shout before standing up.

"Are you idiot!" Jimin bowed his head, "I-I'm so sorry sir" the man throw the glass of water at him and push him away, "Jimin!" Taemin run towards him, "Call your fucking manager!" Taemin looked at the man, "Sir no need to shout, it was an accident"

The man glared at him and immediately grabbed Taemin's collar, "Don't you dare talk back at me" Jimin held the mans hand but he shoved it away making Jimin stumble a bit.

"Don't touch me dipshit!" Taemin glared at the man while Jimin bowed, "What's going on here?" Taemin and Jimin stepped aside and bowed, "I-I'm sorry Mr. Choi" Jimin mumbled while their manager glared at him.

The man looked at him, "That idiot spilled a drink on my shirt!" Choi glance back at the man, "I'm sorry on what happen sir, I'll pay your shirt, I promise this won't happen again" their manager bowed, "Your staff was so fucking idiot, better find someone new"

Choi bowed, "Taemin assist him to the washroom and pay him" Taemin sighed and nodded, while Choi glared at Jimin, "You!" Jimin flinched, "What were you thinking? Are you idiot?"

Jimin just lowered his head, "I'm s-sorry sir" he mumbled, "Do you think your sorry can bring my money back?" Choi poked Jimin's forehead, "Do your work properly Jimin!" Jimin bowed before Choi walked pass at him.

Jimin get a towel and wipe the mess table, his tears starts to fall but immediately wipe it away.

-

"ARGHHHH" a man groan was heard in the dark alley, "P-Please sto-ahhh" he keep on crawling away from the monster, his body full of his own blood, clothes were rip and face were beaten.

"How dare you lay your filthy hand on him" he glared as he shot the mans leg, "Arghhh" he groan in pain, "I-I'm sorry ahhh, p-p-please l-let me live" the man begged.

Yoongi grits his teeth, he stepped on the mans wounded leg, "ARGHHHH" Yoongi pointed his gun on the mans head, "I won't let you go until I'm satisfied." Yoongi murmured.

While Namjoon and Hoseok are just watching Yoongi tutoring the man, they brought him in the dark alley after Yoongi saw what he did on Jimin.

The crying face on Jimin's still picture on his head, "I-I'm sorry..p-please" Yoongi stood up straight and looked down at him.

He made Jimin cried! They made him fucking cry!

Yoongi clenched his fist and immediately shot the mans head, blood scattered every where, Yoongi put his gun on his suit, "Joon, Clean this mess" Yoongi said before grabbing his pack of cigarette on his pocket and light it up.

Yoongi hit his smoke while walking towards his car, "Hoseok get the stupid manager and burn his cafe" Yoongi said without looking at him, Hoseok nodded and leaved Yoongi alone.

-

Breaking news

Choi Sanghoon found dead on the back of his cafe, face were crash and body full of broken glass, broken jaw, tongue and fingers were cut off, and culprit burn his cafe.

Jimin gasped as he heard the news, "H-He's dead?" Jimin run towards his bathroom and puke, he looked on the mirror, "W-What should I do" he slide down and buried his face on his hands.

Phone ringing.

"Hyung" Jimin answered, "Minnie did I wake you up?" Jimin turn his tv off, "No hyung" Taemin sighed, "I'm here in front of your unit, can you go down here?" Jimin frowned, "What are you doing there?"

"I'll tell you later, go change and meet me here" Jimin sighed and nodded even the older can't see him.

As Jimin went down Taemin greet him with a big smile, "Hyung" Taemin walked towards him, "Did you watch the news?" Taemin asked, Jimin nodded looking down at his feet.

"Hey, look, I know you're worried because thats the only job you have, but he deserved it" Jimin looked up at him, gasped, "Hyung!" Taemin shrugged, "What? It's true, thats a karma for treating you so bad" Jimin pouted.

"But you don't have to say that" Taemin rolled his eyes, "Okay, sorry, stop pouting" Taemin wrapped his hand on Jimin's shoulder, "In fact I found a new job for you" Jimin immediately looked up at him.

"You what?" Taemin chuckled seeing how Jimin's mood immediately change, "After I saw the news, I contact my manager on my other part time job to hired you" Jimin smile widely.

"Hyung...." Jimin hugged him, "Thank you" Taemin chuckled, "Aish, it's not free minnie, you have to treat me" Jimin pulled away and giggled, "Yea, sure!" Taemin ruffled Jimin's hair.

-

"Hyung I found that guys profile" Namjoon extend the phone in Yoongi's, the older grits his teeth and snatch it, "Lee Taemin" Namjoon mumbled.

Yoongi stare at the phone screen, "He was 27 years old, and living in JMB building, near at Jimin's unit." Yoongi gripped the phone tight, "I guess he's with him for a years, and also he has this little sister, laying on the hospital bed"

Yoongi sneer, "Five years is enough for Jimin's freedom, it's time to go home with me" Hoseok looked at him at the rear mirror, "Then we will do the plan hyung?"

Yoongi throw the phone on the side, "Indeed, but we'll take care of that fucker first" Yoongi grits his teeth seeing Jimin smiling widely and hugging Taemin.

"Five years" Yoongi mumbled, staring at Jimin's beautiful feature.

-

Stay safe and healthy ARMY's, love lots💜