3

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

"Good morning hyung!" Jimin smile as he enter the cafe, "Morning minnie" Taemin smiled back at him, Jimin went inside the locker to change his clothes.

"Oh my baby Jiminie, good morning" their manager greet, "Morning Seokjin hyung" Seokjin smiled widely and pinched the youngers cheeks, "Waaa my baby is so cuteee"

"Seokjin hyung his cheeks will get red" Seokjin glared at Taemin, "Shut up! And go back to work!" Taemin's mouth parted, "You baby did you eat breakfast?" Seokjin asked Jimin, Taemin gasped, "What? Your being unfair hyung"

Jimin giggled, "I said work, your not my baby!" Seokjin crossed his arms to his chest, "I brought him here" Seokjin shrugged, "Then thank you, now work"

Seokjin smiled widely as he glance back at Jimin, "Let's get you some food before working" Jimin shakes his head, "H-Hyung I-I'm fine, I'll eat lat-" Seokjin hushed him, "Nope, you will eat the food I cooked"

-

"Taemin put the sign closed" Seokjin said, while he and Jimin cleaning the tables, "Yea yea" Jimin smiled at Taemin who's now frowning at Seokjin, "That hyung treat you well..except me"

Jimin giggled, "Maybe because I'm cute" Jimin cupped his own cheeks, Taemin looked down at him, "C-Cute? Where?" Jimin pouted, "Meanie!"

Taemin laughed and raffled his hair, "I'm kidding, of course you're cute" Jimin smiled, "Told you" Taemin clicked his tongue, "I'll walk you h-"

Bell ringed.

"Sorry sir we're already...closed" Seokjin stare at the men who just enter, Taemin and Jimin glance at the door, "W-What?" Jimin mumbled, his eyes were fix to the guy wearing a black leather jacket.

He stepped back as he meet the mans dark orbs, "I'm not here for a drink" he smirked, Taemin glance at his back, seeing the trembling Jimin, "Jimin?" Taemin held his arm.

"H-H-Hyung l-let's g-go" Jimin mumbled, Seokjin stepped in front of Taemin and Jimin, "Then you can go out sir" Seokjin said.

The man in the black leather jacket ignore him, he just stare at Jimin, smirking, "Again I ask you to le-Namjoon?" Seokjin frowned as he glance at the side seeing Namjoon removed his cup.

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon didn't respond, he just step forward to Seokjin and grabbed his arm, "Sorry hyung" he mumbled before dragging Seokjin behind him.

"Seokjin hyung!" Taemin was about to went towards him when Jimin held his hand.

"What! Let me go!" Seokjin struggles, "Hyung stop" Namjoon murmured, "No! What the hell are you all doing here! Let me g-"

"Fucking shut up! Joon make that guy shut before I'll do" Namjoon nodded, "I'm sorry hyung" he cover Seokjin's mouth with the towel until the older pass out.

"Yah! What did you do to him!" Taemin shout, Jimin eyes watered seeing the sleeping Seokjin, he glance back at the guy who's staring at him, "Y-Yoongi h-hyung, p-please l-let him g-go" Jimin stuttered.

"Yoongi?" Taemin mumbled, Yoongi smirked, "I will darling, if you come with me" he extend his hand towards Jimin, Taemin glared at him, Jimin stepped back while still looking at Yoongi.

"Get lost fucker! Why would Jimin go with you?!" Taemin slapped his hand away, he hide Jimin behind him, Yoongi clenched his fist and glared at Taemin.

"Fucking move" Yoongi cursed, Jimin held Taemin's arm with his trembling hands, "Y-Y-Yoongi hyung n-no" he mumbled, "Stay behind Jimin"

Yoongi poke his inner cheek with his tongue, Jimin startled as Yoongi point his gun on Taemin's forehead, Taemin eyes went wide, "Your so annoying" Yoongi grits his teeth.