5

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

Jimin blink multiple times as he open his eyes, he immediately wince as he sit up feeling pain on his back, he looked at his self, wearing a black sweater and blue boxer only.

Jimin startled when he heard a knock, he cover his self with a blanket when the door open, "Jiminssi?" Jimin frowned as he heard a woman voice.

Who is she?

She enter the room and bow, "You're awake, the breakfast is ready" she said, the woman smile at him, "I'm Mr. Min's maid, don't worry I work only at morning and leave in afternoon" Jimin just nodded.

She walk out side and wait for Jimin to go down stairs, Jimin slowly went out and walk down to the kitchen, "You can sit now" she said, the woman place a plate in front of Jimin.

Jimin looked at the food, it was fried kimchi rice, egg and tonkatsu, "Mr. Min order me to cooked it for you" Jimin glance at her, "W-Where is h-he?"

She shakes her head, "I'm sorry Jiminssi, but I don't know" Jimin just nodded, "And here, Mr. Min said this is your favorite" she said, placing the strawberry milk in front of Jimin.

-

"Ahh hyung! I told you just a sip!" Jimin pouted, Yoongi chukcled, "I'm sorry, I didn't know that it was good" Jimin hit him before throwing the empty cup of the strawberry milk.

Yoongi chuckled as Jimin starts to walk away from him, "Ohh darling I'm sorry" he said after catching him and wrapping his hand on Jimin's waist, "Let go!" Jimin slapped Yoongi's hand.

"Fuck darling your mad just because of that drink" Yoongi laugh, Jimin turn around and glare at him, "Yah! You know it's my favorite! You drink it all! I didn't even take a sip!"

Yoongi chuckled and kissed Jimin's lips, "I'm sorry, I'm just teasing you darling" Jimin huffed, Yoongi chuckled, he reach his hand on his pocket, "Are you still mad darling?"

Yoongi asked as he show a strawberey milk in his hand, Jimin eyes widen and smiled, "Hyung~" Jimin glance at Yoongi who's smiling at him, Jimin was about to get the milk when Yoongi extend his hand away from Jimin.

Jimin frowned at him, "Yoongi hyung!" Jimin pouted, "Answer me first, are you still mad?" Jimin immediately shakes his head, "NO!" Yoongi laughed, "Kiss me first"

Jimin immediately cupped Yoongi's cheeks and kiss the older, Yoongi smirked and held Jimin's nape to deepen the kiss, Yoongi pulled away and stare at Jimin, "Give it to me" Yoongi give him a peck, "It's all your darling" Yoongi smiled.

-

Jimin was now on the bed room, staring at the ceiling, not knowing what to do, he deeply sighed and lay down on the bed, "What a boring house" he mumbled.

Jimin glance at the door as he heard a knock, "I'm going now Jiminssi, is there something you want to before I leave?" she asked, Jimin sit up and nodded, "Is there a book here or any thing that can make me busy?"

"Oh, there's no book here except magazines, but you can watch movie down stairs" Jimin sighed and nodded, "I'm leaving" Jimin waved his hand.

After the maid leave Jimin went down at the kitchen and looked for a snacks, he grabbed the bag of popcorn and put it on the microwave, after that he went towards the living room to watch a movie.

-

"Hyung are you sure we don't need Moonbyul?" Hoseok asked after parking the car in fornt of Yoongi's house, "Yea, the kid Jeongguk can do it by his self" Yoongi said before stepping out of the car.