12

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

Short update

-

"Mr. Kim, good afternoon sorry but we have som-

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked while still walking inside the shop, "Pardon?" Taehyung stop at his tracks as he saw Jimin hugging his self and shirt was on the ground, Taehyung grits his teeth.

Jimin was crying when he looked up at Taehyung, "Wear your shirt" Jimin immediately pick up his shirt and wear it, Taehyung glance at the bald man and dragged him put the changing room.

The manager and the other staff gasped as Taehyung smashed the head bald man on the mirror, Jimin closed his eyes, "M-Mr. Kim" the manager looked at him, but Taehyung glance back at Jimin.

"What happen?" Jimin looked at him, "T-They accuse me that I steal s-something and Yoongi's black c-card" the manager gasped, "Y-Yoongi?" Taehyung glared at him, "I hope you know him"

The manager immediately cried as well as the staff girl, "I-I know..M-Mr. Kim I-I'm really s-sorry I-I didn't k-k-know" Taehyung raised his hand and about to hit him when the bell rang again, "Hyung" Taehyung said.

Jimin eyes widen as he saw Yoongi enter together with Namjoon, "H-H-Hyung" Jimin called but Yoongi's eyes were fix on the manager, "M-M-Mr. Min" the manager was now trembling hard, he immediately kneeled in front of Yoongi with his both hands clasp.

"I heard your staff make him took off his clothes" Yoongi glared down at the manager, "M-M-Mr. Min I-I'm r-really sorry I-I didn't k-k-know I-I promise" he starts begging together with the girl.

Yoongi grits his teeth, "Closed the blinds Joon" after closing the blinds Yoongi took his gun and shot the bald man who's laying on the ground, Jimin closed his eyes and covered his ears.

Yoongi saw Jimin, he tightly grip his gun and glance back at the manager he then hit him with the back of his gun making the manager groan in pain and blood starts to flow down to his forehead.

Yoongi point his gun towards towards the girl and shoot her dead, "M-Mr. Min I-I-I'm really s-s-sorry p-please l-let m-me l-l-l-live"

Yoongi smirked and bended down at him, "You make my darling cry Mr. Im" Im cried as Yoongi pointed his gun towards his heart, "And I won't let it pass" he said and pulled the trigger.

"Clean this" Yoongi said before walking towards Jimin, "Did they hurt you?" Jimin shakes his head, Yoongi went closer to him and caress his cheeks, "H-How did you k-know?"

"Taehyung" Jimin glance at Taehyung then back to Yoongi, Jimin looked down and wiped his tears, "Shh it's fine, it's not your fault" Yoongi held his chin and make him looked up.

"Let's just get some food to eat" Yoongi smiled at him.

-

Sorry, it's too short :((

Stay safe and healthy, love lots.