𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

Start from the beginning

"how i'm gone' eat if he ain' even here.." she lowly muttered. I laughed and began to smirk.

......she can't cook!

"oh yonnie? what was that again??" she spoke in a monotone voice but she was blushing a little.

"i can't cook.. not even tv dinners.." I laughed out loud.

"WHAT? HAHA! BEYONCE CAN'T COOK! BEYONCE CAN"T COO-" she grabbed my neck and pulled me close to her face.

"stop ma.."

I just blushed. I slowly pulled her hand from my neck. instances like this had been happening all week. that was a problem, there seemed to be alot of sexual tension between us.

it was becoming unbearable. she leaned up at me from her place on the island.

"so since you wanna call my chef off, you gon' cook for a nigga?" she rasped out.

I looked down and kicked my feet.

" Of course i'll cook for you Yonnie!" I said smiling wide at her.

she rolled her eyes at the nickname and sat back down in the chair. she was blushing slightly.

"aight.."

_________________________

So ever since then, for the past 4 days i've been making breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I found a few recipies on reddit and in some cookbooks and I had been trying them out. I usually made a mess, but i enjoyed cooking so i didn't mind it.

I was making her some gumbo, i found this really good recepie for it and i thought she'd like it. for someone who can't for for shit, she sure was picky. I made the ruios and added my chicken broth into it.

after i stirred for a while i put my vegatbale oil, my celery, onions, and bell pepper into the mixture. After cutting up some sausage and shrimp, I added them into the pot. after letting it simmer and stirring it some more i served it with some white rice.

I was so in the zone with my cooking that I didn't notice beyonce leaning on the refridgerator looking at me. When i turned around i was in for a surpirse.

"crap beyonce! can you make some noise?!"

she shruged and got off of the refridgerator walking over to me smilng. i looked up at her. she had on a grey seatsuit. giving her body a onceover i started blushing. damn she looks good..

"this shit smell good as fuck." I rolled my eyes at her foul language.

"stop with the cursing yonnie! you don't have to do it every other sentence!"

She chuckled and muttered something under her breath.

"yo gon' be cursin' every other sentence when you stop playin' and let me put this dick on you.."

I didn't hear what she said so i asked her to repeat it.

"what did you say?"

"nun.."

I shrugged it off and i got the bowl from the counter and poured some gumbo in for her. I had to fix a large serving because this girl had an appitite. sometimes when she's done with her food she'll start eating mines!

I handed it to her and she immediatley started eating. She took the first bite and moaned lowly.

"this bout' good as a bitch, thank you mink.."