12 - The sassy sister

When some one bumped into your shoulder, you seemed to have waken up. You were in a different place now. Where did the timer go?

"START!"

What in the alice in wonderland shit is this?

"Let's go for the 10 million." A voice said above you.

Your 'team' broke into a run, you stumbled at first, but kept up with them. This guy up top must have some kind of mind quirk. You wanted to win, but this wasn't the way to do it.

"Oi, try and brainwash me again and I'll make them fall and lose." You say, making the rider up top look down on you.

"When did you-?!"

You stayed silent.

"Ugh, fine."

You went on running. Looking up at his head band, you had 385 points, it was good enough, but more would be nice. 

"Are you going to let the others go?"

"No, they'll drop me...And I won't brainwash you again, I prefer not to risk it."

So he can brainwash people...pretty cool quirk, hate him now that he used it on me, but still.

"They might see differently." You say, you saw how Ojiro and Aoyama looked lifeless in a way.

"You don't know that. When people see what kind of quirk I have, they look at me like I'm a villain, I just ant to get in the hero course, is that honestly so bad?" 

"...No-" You were going to say something else, but he cut you off.

"Exactly, so just stick with my plan, okay?" He said it as less of a question and more of a demand.

You felt bad for this purple headed guy, all he wanted was to be a hero and people viewed him as a villain. Damn empathy.

"What's your name?" You asked him.

"Call me Shinsou."

"Alright Shinsou, I'm with you."

Halfway through that match you wished you didn't say that. Your band was taken from Shinsou head and he looked totally cool with you. But, 3 minutes before the timer went, he brainwashed several people and took their bands.

"And in 3rd place is team Tetsu- Team Shinsou!? What? HOw did they come back from the dead?!" Present Mic asked.

When Shinsou left your shoulder, you instantly went to Aoyama and Ojiro and poked them, waking them up from the trance. They looked around confused and bewildered.

"Thanks for your help." Shinsou said as he walked away, Ojiro looked at him with an annoyed look.

"ALRIGHT! Let's take a quick break before getting into the final battle! Eraserhead, lets grab a bite!"

"Hey, Y/n!" A voice called your name, you turned to see Ojiro looking puzzled at you. "Do you know...what exactly happened?"

"Well, the Shinsou dude, he-"

"Y/NN!!!!" A voice yelled your name, you jumped slightly and turned around.

"We've lost Sangwoo!" It was Zaida, she was hanging onto the railing and yelling down at you.

"I'm so sorry Ojiro, I've got to go!" You apologised and ran off into the crowd.

The tunnel was confusing. Why the hell is Sangwoo always the one to get lost?

You turned a corner and saw Bakugo leaning against the wall, next to him was the exit. You walked in that direction and went to turn the corner, but Bakugo grabbed you and covered your mouth.