23 - Welcome back

The first thing you heard when you got back was the loud laughs of Kirishima and Sero. The hero internship had ended, so everyone was back at school. You had yet to visit your siblings since it was a train ride straight here.

You were curious as to why the two were laughing so you looked at them. You held back a laughter as you saw Bakugo with hair combed back. You waddled over there as he was yelling at the two.

"SHUT UP!"

"No!" Sero laughed.

You walked up behind Bakugo and ruffled his hair. He flinched and slowly turned around with a murder face on. He grew so angry his hair popped back to it's normal look. Kirishima and Sero cackled at this.

"What. The. Fuck." Bakugo gritted through angry teeth.

"I've missed you too, home boy." You faked a tear.

As the two boys laughed, Bakugo grabbed them by the back of their shirts. They still laughed and wiped actual tears from their eyes. Bakugo began giving them threats, until Sero interrupted.

"Oh yeah, the hero killer right?"

"I'm glad you guys made it out alive, seriously." Kirishima said.

I only look alive. You walked over to Iida, Midoriya and Todoroki.

"I was worried." Momo put a hand on her chest.

"Your lucky Endeavour showed us to save you, it was so cool, I mean else can you expect from the number 2 hero?" Hagakure said.

Your eyes found their way to Todoroki. He looked down at his desk before answering. "Yeah. He saved us."

No, he didn't! I HAVE THE SCARS TO PROVE IT!!

"Did you guys hear the news about the Hero Killer? Everyone been talking about him and saying he was somehow connected to the league of villains. can you imagine if that creep would have been there when they attacked the USJ?" Ojiro says.

"He is scary." Everyone turned to Denki, who was now speaking. "But did you see the video?"

"Video? Do you mean the one of the Hero Killer?"

"Yeah, seeing that, you can see how he is really single minded, and, like, tenacious. Doesn't it almost make you feel like he's cool."

Boi-

Your hand went to your shoulder. You had an awkward smile on your face.

"Denki!" 

"huh?" Denki looked up and then slapped his hand over his mouth. "Oh- Iida, I'm sorry!"

"No, it's fine." Iida looked to his arm. "It's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people would think he is cool. But, he chose purging as a result of his beliefs, no matter what he thinks, that part is wrong. In order to keep anyone else from turning out like me,  I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero!"

As Iida began yelling, Jiro blamed Denki for it. You sweat dropped at how loud Iida was. A small tug on the end of your shirt made you look down. Todoroki was pulling on it.

"I have a question." He said, bringing back his arm.

"Ask away." You turned full body to him.

"The hero-killer...he said something about you being familiar. That your eyes and quirk were similar to someone he knew."

Nope, shut up.

"I have no idea what he was talking about then." Is that the best thing you can come up with?! "I think he got me mixed up with someone else."