6- USJ

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll had three teachers. Me, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs."

Three teachers? Is there a reason for that?

"Sir!" Sero called out. "What kind of training is this?"

Aizawa then held up a card which said "rescue' in a turquoise colour.

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, ship wreaks, stuff like that."

This is going to be tiring. My quirk isn't suited for helping others, it's more of a defence type.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet." Aizawa said, annoyed he was interrupted. "You can wear what you want in this exercise. I know your excited about costumes, but keep in mind, you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This is special training so, we'll be taking a bus to an off-campus location. That's all, start getting ready."

Everyone stood in their seats. You debated on whether or not to use your hero costume, given you haven't used your quirk in it yet. You knew you kept spar clothing on you, but you gave in and decided to use your costume.

You walked towards the bus, all decked out in your hero costume. This time, you could actually use your quirk, instead of letting ice-boy take all the credit.

"Gather 'round, class 1A! Using your student number, form two neat lines so we can enter the bus smoothly." Iida had a whistle. He had to of brought that from his house.

You all did what Iida told you to do, but the bus's layout was different to a normal one, so Iida's plan was foiled. You happened to be so unlucky, you had to sit next to Bakugo.

At the front of the bus, everyone was talking about quirks and how flashy they were. You over heard Mina shoot Aoyama down and how Kirishima thought Midoriya's quirk was pro-hero worthy.

"Well, if anyone in out class has pro quirks, Its got to be, Bakugo, Y/n and Todoroki."

At the sound of your name, you looked towards Kirishima. You smiled at him and gave him a wink. Bakugo looked surprised, but turned his gaze back to the window.

"Sure, but Bakugo is always angry, so he'll never be that popular." Tsu said simply.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" Bakugo got angry.

You started laughing, Bakugo gave you an angry gaze, but you smiled at him as if you were an old friend.

"You know, we basically just met you, so we kinda know your personality is just flaming crap mixed with garbage." Denki boldly said.

You laughed harder and clutched your stomach. You had to wipe tears from your eyes. Bakugo then grabbed the collar of your shirt.

"What's so funny? HUh?"

"You! That's what's funny, your getting teased and I'm having the time of my life! ha!" You laughed.

Midoriya was looking over at you, flabbergasted at how you seemed so calm when someone was gripping the ends of your suit. Bakugo was trying to scare you, and seeing as how you looked so calm, he was confused and watched your face as you giggled and laughed away.

"Hey, hey, we're heat, so shut up. Bakugo, put her down." Aizawa said, sounding tired.

When the bus stopped, you walked out to find a large dome building and someone in a space suit waiting for you. Midoriya started ranting about how she was the pro-hero '13'.

As 13 took you inside, your eyes widened in awe. There was ship-wreaks, landslides, volcanic eruptions, anything a pro hero might need to train for was right before you.