5 - Just Paparazzi?

"Sangwoo, have you got your lunch ready?" You asked as you packed Zaida's lunch into her own bag.

"Yes She-devil! It's in my bag!" He calls out.

Boy what the fuc-

You then turned to Zaida and began brushing her hair, it had few knots in it. After tying it up in a ponytail, she hopped off the stool she was sitting on and placed her bag on her back.

Putzie came down stairs with his uniform all messed up and jam on the sides of his mouth. You rolled your eyes and got a napkin.

"You have to began to look after yourself if you want to be a model student." You say, fixing his collar and wiping the jam off.

"Hey, stop! I'm not Zaida." He rolls his own eyes and takes the napkin from you and cleans himself.

You hand him his bag after you placed his water bottle in it. You then put Sangwoo's lunch box in his bag, the one that he totally already put in.

"Okay, come on! We're leaving!" You announce. 

Sangwoo came down the stairs and holstered his bag on his back. Zaida held your hand as you walked out the door, followed by Putzie. You double checked you locked the door before walking to school.

"Did you guys forget anything?" You asked Sangwoo and Putzie.

"No, and even if we did, you probably remembered it." Sangwoo says.

As the road came to the spilt, you let go of Zaida's hand. You had to walk the other way to school. You waved goodbye to your siblings trekked up the hill. As UA came into view, you noticed the surprising amount of reporters outside the gate.

Walking in already became difficult, you followed behind Bakugo who was somehow already angry.

"Hey! What's it like being a student of All Might? What a minute, aren't you that sludge villain kid?" The reporter asked.

You turned around and narrowed your eyes at her, that was pretty inconsiderate. 

"Step away from me. Now." Bakugo growled.

He only took one step and that left you surrounded by camera, microphones and people asking you questions.

"What's All Might like in person?"

"How are the hero classes?"

"Can you explain All Might's teaching skill to us."

"How is All Might adjusting to the teaching life?"

"Um...well-" You tried to get away, but a reporter grabbed your hand.

"Please, I need something or I'm gonna be fired." He spoke with a scared expression.

"That's a bit extreme." You say, trying to pull your hand away.

A bunch of camera's were shoved in your face, one hit you on the back of your head. The place was overly crowded, this was another reasons as to why you hate people.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed your shoulder and started pulling you. You quickly turned behind you and saw your homeroom teacher.

"You've disturbed my students enough already, leave." He said, pulling you along.

When you got inside the gate, he let go of your shoulder. You turned around properly and faced him before bowing.

"Your my favourite teacher now, thank you." You say, before catching up with Tsu who was walking close by. You could have sworn he said 'what's wrong with you?'.

***

"Decent work on yesterday's combat. I  saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo." Aizawa turned to the angry blond. "Your talented, so don't sulk like a child over your lose."