"Where is Lee?" Skye asked. 

"He is at my house with Freya and Derek hanging out. You two are welcome to come over tonight for dinner." I look at Skye as she looks at me. 

"Did you want to?" I asked. She smiles before looking at Lola. 

"We would love to." Lola nods. 

"Great. So what can I get you two? The usual Shane?" I look at Lola and give her a small smile. 

"Yes, please," She nods and looks at Skye. 

"I'll have number 5," Lola nods. 

"What to drink?" 

"Coffee," I said. Lola nods. "For her too," Skye smiles as she looks at me. 

"Got it. I'll be right back." We thank her and she walks away. I look at Skye. 

"You don't have to come over tonight," She shrugs. 

"I want to get to know Lola anyway. Everyone around you seems so impressed. From what little I've seen and heard about her so am I. I just want to see what can make a gang leader like you fall so hard." I roll my eyes. 

"If I didn't know Lola I would fall for you," She rolls her eyes. 

"You can't fall in love with someone over sex. It's not bound to work." I snort. 

"You may never know." 

"I don't want you to love me, Shane. At least not in the way you love her." I hum. 

"You are an amazing friend." She nods. 

"I know," 

Lola's P.O.V

I take a deep breath as I clock out of work as the bell for the door goes off. I look at Amber to see if she noticed. She looks at me with a smile. "Go ahead and go home. You've earned it. I got it." I nod. 

"Thanks," She nods. I walk out of the office and to the door until I saw Lee. He smiles as he sees me. I smile back as I walk up to him. "Hey," He kisses my cheek. 

"I was doing business around the area and figured I would ride back with you. Brandon picked me up so I didn't have to drive." I nod. I hold out my keys for him. 

"You can drive." He smiles. We get out of the car and he opens my door for me. I sigh as I get in. When he gets in he looks at me. 

"Are you okay?" I nod. 

"Yeah, just been on my feet for a long time." He nods slowly. 

"You do know that I will pay your bills without a problem right? You don't need to work." I roll my eyes. 

"Shane gave me the same speech. I'm trying to be independent." 

"You don't have to be," I nod. 

"I am aware." He takes a deep breath as he stares at the road. After a few moments of silence, he takes another one. I look at him to see something was bothering him. He clears his throat. "Lee?" His eyes go on me for a second before looking back at the road. 

"What's up?" 

"What is it?" He stares at the road for a moment. 

"I know what you said and I understand why. But I just need to know." He looks at me. "Do you still have feelings for me? I mean did finding out I'm Shane's brother change how you felt about me? I know I shouldn't ask but I can't help but wonder." I swallow harshly and look forward. 

"I love Shane," I say quietly. 

"I know. I would never try to replace him." I stay quiet for a while until he pulled into the driveway. He turns to me as he turns the car off. "If Shane is okay with it then what's the problem?" I look at him. 

"The problem is you are his brother. He may be okay with it right now but it's a different story when he starts to actually see it. I love you, Lee but I don't think I can ever do that to him." He gives me a smile. 

"You love me?" I roll my eyes as I open my door. 

"I can not believe that's all you got from what I said." He chuckles as he gets out. 

"It's not but it's all I'm focusing on because the other words are hard to process." We walk inside the house to Freya laughing. I look in the living room to see Shane sitting next to Skye on the couch and Freya and Derek on the other couch. I give them a small smile before turning to Lee. He looks at them before looking at me. "Are you having a party or something?" 

"No, well kind of. We are hanging out. Wine, beer, games, movies, and pizza." He nods. 

"I didn't realize you had plans tonight." I give him a confused look. 

"Lee, you are welcome to stay. I was planning on you being here." He smiles. 

"Oh good because I didn't want to leave." I shake my head at him. 

"You are a dork." I walk over to the steps and he follows. I look back at him. 

"You are pregnant. Just let me be cautious please." I roll my eyes and walk up the steps. We get to my room and I start taking off my apron. He sits on my bed. 

"I came up here to get dressed, Lee." He lays back and covers his eyes. "Lee," He smiles as he sits up. 

"I will be a gentleman I promise. I just want to make sure you make it down the steps okay." 

"You do not need to be in my room to do so," 

"You are going to be taking a shower anyway. I don't want to be downstairs by myself. Everyone is coupled up. It's awkward." I roll my eyes. 

"Fine," He lays back and I smile while watching him. I grab my change of clothes and walk into the bathroom. I take a hot shower and hum. I get dressed and walk into my room to see Lee still on my bed. Only he made himself comfortable by laying down on it and his attention was on his phone. He drops his phone as he notices me. 

"You look hot naked. I can see why Shane is having a hard time letting go," I roll my eyes. 

"The bathroom door was locked. You couldn't even see me." He shrugs. 

"I told you I would be a gentleman," I smile. 

"Come on," He smiles as he stands up. We walk downstairs with him in front to make sure I'm safe. "Lee, I'm not going to break," I say as I get to the bottom step. He crosses his arms. 

"Do not judge me. I'm new to this caring thing so just let me have this." I sigh loudly as I turn to Shane. He smiles. 

"Get your brother," He shakes his head. 

"That's all on you," I gasp. 

"You are going to leave me with the wolves?" He nods. 

"Don't worry sweetheart. We don't bite. At least not hard." Lee said as he walked into the living room. I roll my eyes. I walk into the living room as Lee sits down in the huge bean bag I had. I sit down next to him which only made me sit on him. He put his arm over my shoulder and I look at him. He smiles as he kisses my cheek. I roll my eyes at him.