Chapter 10 ( The Truth )

At morning in mansion

" finally you guys are arrive . I was waiting for you all " fang great his gang with smile .

" yes mashroom boy we're here , and how silly you are ? Don't you know how to walk or you forgot to wear your glasses you blind " Ying yell on him all sudden . But in her yelling her worry was clearly visible

" Sorry for worrying you all but I really don't know how I fall or slip but I'm really sorry and thanks for coming here guys I was being bor....... " Before he can complete his sentence golap put his hand on his sholder " dude why this thanks ....... We're friends and no thanks and sorry in friendship right ...... "

" Ohhh really ......... But as I remember ..... Few days ago when I eat an donut from your tiffin you was the one who forsed me for saying sorry and also you forsed me to buy you an another donut ........ " Fang said with really face 😒 and put his arm off from his sholder .

" yesss that was about my donut and that was my lunch and you eat it without my permission you remember ....." Gopal also argue with him .

" ohhh c'mon guys this is not time to fight on old matters " Yaya stopped them

" ahh.... Yesss I only Said coz he said no sorry and thanks in friendship ....." Fang said while crossing his arms

" ohhh really ..... Further gopal can say something again BoBoiBoy Stop him " ohhkkk enough .... We come here to meet with you and you start fighting for an old matter ...... C'mon let's end this here now , your sick right " BoBoiBoy said at looking at fang .

After an long gasp fang said " ahhh ...... Fine let's go to my room and chat there ..." Fang said and lead them to his room .

Meanwhile at kaizo's room

" Thank you for coming here . I was waiting for you since I back here " kaizo said and bow in front of priest as show his respect for him .

" It's fine . Now let's go there , and show me that things you said about . We don't have much time "

" Yess ..... But why we don't have much time . Is there's something I should had to know "

" As if I'm not wrong so the night is coming after 2 days this is your brother's birthday night right and also that night is blood moon night and as per my calculations it might be his last night " That words make kaizo shocked his mind turned totally blank . His biggest fear is now going to true . Kaizo don't wanted to loos his brother not by amy chance .

" WHAT........... What you mean father plzzz save him I beg you plzzz ......... I don't have anything in my life rather than him , I can't loss him i already loosed my everything now I can't loos my only brother . I'm ready to do anything , whatever you said I'll do but plzzz...... "

" Don't be panic kid . Nothing is happen yet but if we didn't do anything now so this day can be come in your life . And as much i know you ,I know that you didn't let anything happen to your brother " priest said as he put his hand on his shoulder as he was encouraging him .

" Yesss but if.............. Before he can say any further suddenly an pot fall down from the table and the voice of braking glass was fill the room . The pieces of glass spread on floor . They both feel an weird presence of someone near them .

" Let's go ...... We can talk somewhere else. This place is not safe . " After saying this priest leave the room and kaizo start following him .

" you......... You bring him again ....... But this time is main ..... This time , whatever you do I'll never stop . I'll take him so take him . No matter which limit I have to cross I'll take him ................. " An unknown voice echoed on that room .....