chapter 2 ( at earth )

* At earth ,

Place : rintis island ( 5 : 00 am )

The big spaceship appear on dark night sky . An red light beem come through that door of ship and touch the ground . Two figures come our from that red beem . One was tall human figure and another was an fat and short alien figure .

" so he lives here "

" ahhhh. . . . . Yess "

" But , this place is so scary , and so huge . "

" I don't think anyone lives here , u are sure these right address "

" umm. . . Yes captain . "

" really ?"

" why are you behaving so weird captain , you are the one who send him here "

" uhmmmm . . . . . . " he stare him with an angry or fierce way.

" ahhah . . . S--sorry captain "

" hmmm "

" anyways , captain where we are going to park our spaceship ."

" I don't know , by the way fang knows this place better than us , so let's go and asked him "

They both start walking inside the haunted house .as they walked inside the mansion , they both got shocked to see this messy and creepy place .

" now I understand why people are calling this mansion is haunted house . "

" indeed, but Where is fang right now "

" he must be in his room right now , while sleeping , I think that is his room " kaizo said as he point his finger on first floors left hand side corners room .

" how u know captain "

" I just guessed , Look, light light is seen coming from that room."

" ohhh , yess . . . U have literally good observation captain "

" hmmm let's go "

They both walk upstairs and slowly opened that room's door .as they opened that door they show fang was sleeping peacefully on his donut pillow and holding carro soft toy . Just like an baby .

" he is sleeping so peacefully , shall we wake him up "

" what is time ?"

" 5:27am captain "

" hmm. . . . These not his awake time . We will awake him at 6:30 "

" ok captain "

" lahap , can you make some breakfast for us ? "

" Of course captain , it is my duty to serve you "

He said and goes to downstairs .

Kaizo still looking at his lil brother , who was sleeping just like an baby while holding his carrot soft toy  . He went to his bed and place his hand on his Lil brother's forehead , He caressed his younger brother's head with great affection " don't worry pang , I will not let anything happen to you " he thought to himself . He show an calm and warm smile on his face . Like he remember kaizo's touch , like he knows that , the one who caressed his forehead , he was his brother , like he knows that his brother was with him . when kaizo was showing his Lil brother's peaceful smile , some childhood memories are flashed on his mind .Like when both of them used to play together in childhood, when they used to laugh together. But suddenly some sounds started echoing in his ears . Like " I am back " " I will take fang with me " " u can't do anything for him this time " . " don't worry pang I am here for u . " He thought to himself .