Chapter 11 ( The Jewel )

* The next day

The room was full messed . Random alien things where everywhere in the room . A boy with purple hairs was the responsible for this mess . The purple hair boy was throwing things everywhere from an round shape thing . It was small to see but it was very big space inside . It's shape was like an round small bag but It was an extrem space storage capsule ( in short it is like doremon's 4d pocket ) .

* FLASHBACK *

Planet : planet gogobogi

Time : After some hours of attack of Bora ra .

Place : rescue camp

After that destructive war for powerspear there was an deadly silence was everywhere . Only ambulance siren and crying peoples voice was in the place . On the other side of city in rescue camp kaizo was laying on the bed he was unconscious after battle with Bora ra and saved by maskmana . Now he's in under security of maskmana coz the cops though that may his powers are harmful for civilians but at the time maskmana take his all responsibility .

After waking up he found his self on camp . He was seated on the bed and was lost deep down on his thoughts . He now lost his parents and only tow persons are left in his family one is he and second his 3 years old little brother . He was sad , Heartbreak , confused and was suffering through the pain of losing his family . Now he has responsibility of his little brother at the age of only 12 where no-one is here to take his responsibility . An big dark figure appear in the gate . Kaizo look at the person he was maskmana . Maskmana come inside and seat beside him , he put his hand on his shoulder and ask very politely ". Kid how are you feeling now ? ". Kaizo answer " i I'm fine . But Where is my brother ? ". " Don't worry about him he's safe . He's in another side of campus plying with another kids ". " Thank you sir for saving us . I'm debt of your now . Plzz tell me if I can do something ". Kaizo thanks him " no kid it's fine . And yes if you want to do something for this help then be my disciple . I saw an very brav warrier inside you . You give your powers from enerbot and it's powers are really very strong and also very destructive . I want to train you for handling and using this powers . So what do you think ? ". maskmana aske with hope in his eyes for an positive response . Kaizo think for a while and finally spoke " I'll . I'll like to be your disciple . Beside I also want to be strong . I failed this time to protect my family and lost everything . But now I want to strong enough to protect my brother . My father was also an Powerspear protecter , he sacrificed his life while protecting enerbot . And now as like my father i also want to be an powerspear protecter . ". Getting this answer from kaizo maskmana get satisfaction . With an worm smile maskmana wellcome him under his treatment . And from this day kaizo's journy started to become an cold blooded legendry space rebel .

After some hours of rast kaizo went to another side of campus . He saw little fang was playing with another kids . Kaizo feel relief to see to him safe . As soon fang notice his big brother he rush toward him and hug him " big bro ..........big bro ........ I was scared . Where you was gone ? Where is mama papa ? I'm missing them . Why we are here ? When we'll go to home ? I waan see mama papa . Come on big bro answer me . Why --------- _ before fang can complet his sentance kaizo kneel down and hugged him very tightly . Kaizo doesn't have any of his questions answer . He don't know how he'll said him truth even when this little one don't have any idea what is death . However he gather some courage and speak " pang mom and dad are now not with us they'll never come back . They gone very far from us . They'll never back . " He said as some water drop from his eyes . Fang was not that much able and mature to understand what his brother is saying . " gone very far ? Are they are in any trip ? They go to trip without us big bro ? I also want to go . ". He said with his innocent voice . " don't said like this pang . Your not going anywhere . I'll , I'll protect you . I'll take care of you . From now , I'm you mother , I'm your father , I'm your brother . I'll protect you untill my last breathe ". Kaizo said as he hug him . These words are very Hard for fang to understand . That time he doesn't understand what actually happened there . Kaizo get up and hold his brothers hand and went toward an spaceship and said him for waiting for him inside and he went somewhere

That Street who where everytime busy and crowded today they are lonely and quite . The beautiful big house on the side of roads was just become an pile of sand and mud . These beautiful gardens and park are today not different then any graveyard . The Little boy who was born here , grow up here , this place was his home and now it was turned into an barren land . Kaizo was stunned after seeing this condition of his home town . Not only town , before leaving this place that evil powerspear hunter Bora ra destroyed the most of the part of planet . Kaizo stoped in front of an broken building . This building was his house . The pillars of building was only left there everything was destroyed . Seeing this condition of his home he couldn't't hold his self , with an little sob he brest into tears . He kneel down his eyes was looking at ground he doesn't have the courage to see that condition of his home . " I'm sorry ............. I'm sorry mom I'm sorry dad . You were right father , i should haven to lern sword fight when you said me to lern . Otherwise that time I wouldn't loss that fight . I'm sorry I'm sorry ............ " Kaizo cry while regretting . He look up and stand up again " But i promise you I'll be strong . I'll be like you father . In future I'll never loss any fight . I'll protect my brother . Mom I remember when he was born , you hold his hand on my and said me to do promise to protect my siblings in any condition in any situation you also give me her hand but unfortunately or fortunately she leave , she leave us before time . That time I was also faill but now I will accomplish my promise I wouldn't let anything happen to him I promise . " He said and wipe his tears . " pang must be waiting for me , i should now go " he said in his mind and turn to go back . When he was about to leave that place , suddenly an little shiny thing catch his gaze he look at that direction and saw something very shiny was buried under that rubbles . He went on that direction . That was something under that rubbles . He kneel down and try to take that out . When the thing come out he saw it was an locket an very beautiful and shiny locket . At first look he recognised that who's the owne of this beautiful jewel . She was not his mother . This locket was her . Without thinking about anything he put that jewel on his pocket and leave .

* FLASHBACK END *

ON PRESENT DAY

That day without thinking anything I take that locket with me as her last sign and now it'll help me this time to stop you . As per the promise I'll protect you brother . Ohh got it here you was . Kaizo found something on that ESSC ( extrem space storage capsule ) . He stand up and hold the beautiful Locket on his hand and said to his self . " don't worry pang I'll never let you go . " He said and close his palm and leave the room . He went to his spaceship and turn on engines . His spaceship take off he already siad to lahap to don't Fallow him and take care of fang . He leave earth and seet an aline place on locating system . His ship was floting in dark space on that located place .