Killing Smaug

I am back and I see that Kili is doing fine. I sight and sit with Thilda and Sigrid. "Y/N?" Thilda looks at me "yes? Can I help you with something." She stands in front of me "what does malethnin mean?" I chuckle "do you mean Meleth nin?" She giggles "yes that word, what does it mean." "Well it means my love, why do you want to know?" Her eyes light up "because the blond hair elf called you it, does that mean he is your boyfriend!?" I chuckle "yes, he is my fiancé actually." but before she can answer me, there is a loud roar from the distance.... "Smaug" I say and I run outside.

There Smaug is, flying trough the air. I need to find Bard. I start running around looking for Bard and then I suddenly hear my name "Y/N... Y/N!" I look arround and see Bard stuck in a cel. "How did you get here?" I ask. He shrugs "there is no reason, the master just decided that I had to be locked away." I sight and get inside, there are guards and they pull out their swords. "I should not try if I where you." I say to them and pull my sword. One of them attacks me. I easily block it and turn him around and then put a dagger to his neck. The others look at me in shock and fear and then run away. I let the guard go and he runs after the rest. "Idiots." I say and I grab the keys and free Bard.

I run towards the others not noticing that Bard is not with me anymore. I get in the boat with the others. Smaug sets a part of the town on fire. I hear people scream and everyone gets in boats and tries to escape. We see the master and Alfrid on a boat full of gold. There are lots of houses and even people on fire.

I jump of the boat and concentrate on the water around me. I put a lot in the air and let it fall over parts of lake town to put out the fire. Then I see Bain and Bard on the watch tower. Smaug is talking to them, threatening them. I want to help them but see a family struggling to get a child out of a burning house. I rush over to them, I get inside the house and look around. There is a child on the ground surrounded by flames. I put the flames out lift up the child and run out of the house. I help the family in a boat.

I look back at Bard and Bain and then see the black arrow fly trough the air. It hits Smaug and the dragon falls to the ground. Right on top of the master.

I am watching how families search for loved ones and helping each other. It makes me sad and then I see a child maybe 8 years old walking around "mommy? Daddy?" She yells, I walk up to her "do you need help dear?" She looks at me tears in her eyes "I lost my mommy and daddy and I can't find them." She starts crying. I give her a hug. "I will help you find them." I dry her tears and take her hand. "What do your parents look like?" She looks at me "mommy has long dark hair and my daddy is big and strong!" She says proud. I smile "well let's go and find them. What is your name?" We start walking and she stopped crying "my name is Éowyn!"

I walk with the Éowyn looking for her parents. "Oh Éowyn there you are!" We turn around and a young women runs up to us. She hugs Éowyn and then looks at me "thank you so much for looking after my daughter ." I smile "it is no problem, you have a beautiful child." Éowyn hugs me and then goes with her parents.

I'm looking for the dwarfs and Tauriel when someone hugs me from behind. I turn around and see Legolas. "I am so happy you are alright!" He says and he hugs me tightly. I giggle "I am alright. Legolas you are squashing me!" he lets go "well I mean look at lake town it is burned and there was a entire dragon do you expect me to not be worried.-" I cut him of by kissing him on the lips. He kisses me back and puts his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck.

We break apart and he hugs me again and whispers in my ear "I am so glad you are alright cherry." I widen my eyes and push him away "hey, I told you not to call me cherry!" He chuckles "but you look like a cherry when you blush and you love cherries." "Well that doesn't mean you can call me it... blondie." He frowns "Okay now its on!" We chuckle and then Tauriel comes up to us. "I am happy that you both are alright." She says and I give her a hug "I am happy you are okay." I walk up to bard and then help around a little. When a lot starts happening because of Alfrid I walk away.

I sit down by a tree and someone sits next to me. I look to my right and it is Legolas "so what are you going to do now? I am guessing you will go with the dwarves to the mountain." I kiss him on the cheek. "Yes I am, but I will go with them later. First I will look where I came help here.

I walk towards the dwarves, Kili is talking to Tauriel. I give them their moment and go to the others. "Go to the mountain, I will see you there later. Have a good journey." We say our goodbyes and when they are about to leave Kili comes back. He gives his memorie stone to Tauriel. I smile at the two and then go to the people of laketown and help them where I can.

1027 words

Don't mind the name Éowyn, I will make it a remember point in part two.