Disclaimer

COMPLETED

This scifi-fantasy story is a work of FICTION. Whatever happens in this story, stays in our imagination. The names, characters, events, locales, words, scenes, incidents, and the other places without specific names are just made by the creative imagination of the author or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The characters may be relatable. This story contains mature scenes, open-minded topics, vulgar words, and maybe some critics.

Somehow, my characters in this story could be a protagonist or antagonist in some situations here.
However, I hope y'all appreciate all the characters.

"Be a critique in this world full of critics."

You may encounter wrong grammar and typographical errors.

Read at your own risk.

No portrayers intended!
Book cover is made in Canva, also the photo above. Credits to the rightful owner.

Plagiarism is a crime.

********
Synopsis

I once visited one of the most beautiful museums in Luzon. I was haunted by a dream. Yes, a dream. She is fucking unreachable, and seems unrealistic, the moment she stepped back, I confirmed that she wasn't a painting nor sculpture. She is an art, of all the wonderful treasures that I saw when I came around the museum, my eyes just laid on her.

At the end of the day, I'm still haunted by my most hated subject. If I need to study physics just to understand her existence, I will. Just to follow her, and to be with her. Even if it is impossible.