𝐓𝐖𝐎. set in motion

✧☾ ATONEMENT ☽✧

━━━━ act one. full moon

 full moon

two. set in motion ━━━━

 set in motion ━━━━

° ✦         *

✦ •                          ·:·            °.

˚✧         + +                   ✦

WITH HER BAG SLUNG OVER HER SHOULDER, NOLA WALKED INTO BEACON HILLS HIGH. She couldn't remember ever being nervous on the first day before. But the reason why had nothing to do with making new friends or leaving a good impression. Instead it had everything to do with the weight of her father's expectations resting on her shoulders. One wrong step and the plan would fall apart. And she wasn't eager to be the target of her father's wrath.

It was strange how she both feared and loved her father. She was afraid of what would happen to him if he'd be able to fulfill his goals. What would happen if he continued gathering power? He was barely a wolf anymore, instead having turned into a beast beyond recognition. And Nola feared that one day, he wouldn't be able to transform back anymore. She supposed she wasn't really scared of him but more scared for him.

Yet, despite the darkness that had taken hold of his heart, Nola still loved him. How could she not? He was her father. When moments of doubt crept in, moments she wondered if she was doing the right thing by following him, she reminded herself of how it used to be. Of all the evenings spent on the couch as they watched a movie, or their weekly trip to the local restaurant to get her favorite milkshake. She remembered her mother, always telling her how her father worked to make sure Nola would have a future. That all wolves had a future, without being hunted by the Argents, or any other hunting family.

With that reminder burning in her mind she tried her best to shake off her nerves and navigated the sea of high school students with a calm expression. She'd picked up her schedule at the Principal's office earlier and was now looking for the English classroom. Meanwhile she made sure to keep an eye out for the very person she was even here for in the first place. Scott McCall...