Chapter 18: Entering the tiger's den

Start from the beginning

Lord Cha, "YOU- WAIT-"

"Father you need to talk!" Jin said

Inside the mansion,

"Wook, you remember queen?" Soyoung asked and Wook nodded.

"I'm pretty sure that the king has locked father up. She'll help you look for him in the palace!" She said and Wook looked like he had questions but ended up not asking anything.

"What? Lord Seo has been locked up by the king?" Iseul's eyes widened with pure shock.

"It's a long story but I'll tell you in short while you help me with you already know what!"

Isuel nodded and looked at Wook, "Uhh could you please wait outside for a moment?!"

"Ahh Wook, let me tell you what you need to tell father once you meet him." Soyoung whispered in his ears.

Wook's eyes widened but he nodded and went out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Outside the mansion,

"Father, who is this woman to you?" Yunki asked pointing at lady Park, mustering all his patience.

"How would I know who is that lowly woman? Isn't she your lover?" Lord Cha growled and Lady Park looked hurt.

"No she is not! She drugged me and tricked me that night to sleep with her!"

"Then that is your and her problem....why are you bothering me with it?"

"FATHER, THE LEFGER LITERALLY SAYS THAT YOU WERE HER REGUALR CUSTOMER AND LADY SOYOUNG IS THE WITNESS!"

"ARE YOU QUESTIONING YOUR FATHER BECASUE OF THOSE STUPID WOMEN?!"

"PLEASE STOP!!!!" Lady Cha stepped in between them with teary eyes. "You..." She pointed at Lady Park, "Come here!" She said as lady Park come forward slowly, "Tell the truth!"

Lady Park looked at Lod Cha who stared daggers at her.

"Don't be afraid of anyone. You shall speak the truth!" Namjun stepped forward and encouraged her.

But she still hesitated, "Look...not to be that bad boy but whatever the truth is, you've clearly failed and now is the right time for you to spill the truth or else God knows later who will do what to you." Jimin looked at his father and then at Lady Park.

"JIMIN! BEHAVE YOURSELF, BOY. ELSE I SHALL SEND YOU TO JEONGGUK TO JOIN HIM ON HIS EXILE."

"Ahh....I'm right here, father!" Jeongguk waved at his father with a smile.

"YOU-"

"I AM LORD CHA'S CONCUBINE!" Lady Park cofessed and knelt down while sobbing.

A hush fell over the crowd.

Lady Cha covered her mouth with her hand in shock as tears rolled down her eyes. Jin held her in his arms protectively.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"

"I am sorry, my lord!" She cried and looked at Yunki, "I am sorry, Yunki sir, but I fell in love with you and tried to make you mine. That night nothing happened....it...it was just a kiss...nothing else, and I am not pregnant!"

Yunki looked away with disgust and Lord Cha took a few steps back....he couldn't believe his ears.

"If you were father's concubine and loved Yunki hyung, then did father know about it?" Hosung asked and Lady Park nodded, "He didn't mind my relationships as long as I kept him company....in exchange of my company and service, he used to give money for my brother's education." Lady Park confessed everything.