CHAPTER 28:Drunk

Y/n's POV:

It's now the 3rd day of our vacation here, and it's night already. We did the 2nd part of the celebration earlier, and now the people are starting to get wasted, drinking here and there.

Sadly, I can't drink, it's not that I don't want to drink, I just don't like how they taste. But, some parts of me wanted to atleast, try it out, I mean, it wouldn't be bad if I just try a one glass of wine, right?

Right.

So, I excuse myself from Wanda, who I am talking to, Natasha is drinking somewhere in the bar, talking to someone about business I think, that woman can't go a day without talking about businesses.

"Hi, uhmm, can I get a red wine, or white wine- actually, any wine, just please pick the one without that much alcohol in it." I said, my cluelessness about alcohol coming out.

"Okay, ma'am." The bartender said and he did his thing, as I watch, amazed by how he does it effortlessly.

"Here you go." He said as he handed it to me once he finished.

"Thank you very much." I said smiling thankfully.

"Okay, here we go." I muttered under my breath as I took a sip.

Surprisingly, it does taste good, making me crave for more to the taste of it.

"I don't think you're supposed to be drinking." I heard a familiar voice say, making me turn around to see Wanda.

"Well, it's just a wine, and it doesn't have that much alcohol in it, so...and I just wanted to try." I explained smiling as I shrugged.

"Hmm, fair enough." She said and sat next to me.

We fell into a comfortable conversation, we laugh here and there as we drink. I only take sips on my wine, telling myself that one glass will be enough, thank god I can control myself, the taste is really addicting.

After about 30 minutes, someone came to us to talk to her, I let them be, and went to find Sarah, didn't see that girl since yesterday. Once I found her, I just made a conversation with her. After that, she was borrowed by her girlfriend, so I went on the outside part of the venue.

Sitting on a big log as the cold fresh wind blow towards me, I just watch the calm waves of the sea, the people dancing around a fire pit, and people conversing here and there. A small smile is formed in my face, as a sigh of content came out of my mouth.

I just sat there, enjoying the view and all, as I was about to sip the last shot liquid of wine in my glass, a shot of pain struck straight in my chest, making me hold the glass tighter as I put my other hand on my chest. Slouching forward as I pulled a face of hurt.

I groaned as I stand up, I lost my balance for a few seconds but I got it right back quickly. My chest hurts when I tried to breath, after a few minutes, it's gone, making me sigh in relief. But, I jump in surprise as I felt hands snaked around my body, as a head fell down on my shoulder.

"Oh god, don't scare me like that, Natasha!" I exclaimed, rubbing my chest.

"Hmm sorry..." She said slurring and giggled.

She put her head on my neck, forcing it there as I smelt the smell of alcohol all over her.

"Hey, you're drunk." I said tapping her shoulder, indicating her to let go of me, but she only hug me tighter, stuffing her face in my neck.

"Tasha? Can you let go of me for a second?" I ask trying to push her away lightly, she muttered something, but I heard it clearly.

"Natasha..." I called out, trying to sound as stern as I could.