CHAPTER 6:Can't Get You Out Of My Mind

The party had gone by with Natasha eyeing Maya all night.

That was 2 days ago already.

But here is Natasha, thinking about maya -again.

Maya is the only thing in her mind in those past days, whenever she woke up in the morning, Maya's face automatically comes to her mind, whenever she sleeps, Maya is the last thing in her mind. Sometimes it really bothers her, because even when it's time to work, all she can think about is the young hill.

Usually, whenever she works, she's so focus to it. Because all her life, she believes that work is her purpose in life, but now, even her purpose is being set a side by someone who she just met for a couple of hours.

"Hey, Wanda, I will send you the works I need you to finish it this week." Natasha said to her assistant through the phone.

"Why? Didn't you ask for them to finish it?" Wanda answered back.

"Yeah, but, I need some other things to do... it's important." Natasha reasoned as Maya filled her head once again.

"Okay, fine. I'll just ask carol to help me." Wanda said.

"Thanks, I'll just send them to you, bye." Natasha said then hung up.

She leaned back to her office chair and throw her head back to stare at the ceiling, sighing as she think about Maya.

She hates what's happening to her right now, but she can't deny the fact that all she wants to do is to be with the young 18 year old girl.

It doesn't feel right that she's thinking like that to someone who's so much younger than her, she's 35 for christ sakes. But, it felt right in so many ways, it felt good.

She don't want to be distracted while working. But, she can't help herself to think about maya too, and she knows that if she keeps on working while thinking about her it will just gonna result something not right to her work.

She doesn't need this right now, she needs to be focus on work. So she did the one thing she knew will stop or might stop her from being distracted, she called Maria to just get this over.

"Hello Hill, tell you sister that I want to do this interview right now and I want this to be over immediately. I'll just send you where we can meet." Natasha said in one breath.

"Okay, sure, yeah." Maria said quickly and just hung up.

After that Natasha sent the location of the place where they can do the interview, and then she get ready.

The drive to the place is quick and she immediately get inside with the feeling of wanting all of this to finish already. Maybe she can get someone laid later, just some stress reliever.

After a few minutes of waiting, someone finally came up to the table she picked. She looked up and see Maya, wearing a blue plain dress that has spaghetti straps with a belt that connects on its belly part and it has a cut in down left side of the dress.

Natasha finally look up after checking her out and see that Maya is not wearing her eyeglasses, which helps natasha to see her whole face.

Damn, she's even more pretty without the glasses, Natasha thought.

And as if her body has its own mind, she quickly stood up and pull out the chair infront of her and offered Maya to sit.

"Hi, thank you." Maya said with smile looking at Natasha as she sit back down to her seat.

"No worries, and I already ordered us, hope you don't mind." Natasha said unconsciously smiling up to maya.

With that Maya checked the food infront of her, that she didn't notice when she sit. She quickly look at Natasha nervously, which cause Natasha to frown when she sense the uneasiness of the girl infront of her.

"Uhmm, im not really allowed to eat honey....im uh- im diabetic." Maya said softly referring to the food infront of her that is filled with honey.

Realization washed over to Natasha's body, as worry fill her mind.

She almost killed Maya, well not 'killed' but, that's the most...close to what almost happened. She's too over reacting.

"Oh shit- uhm, im so sorry. I didn't know, wait-, Waiter!? Waiter?!" Natasha panicked as she shouted for someone. A waiter came up at the table and ask for what they need.

"Can you please take this away, and can I have the menu that doesn't have any honey in it? Thank you." Natasha said as she take the food infront of Maya and give it to the waiter, who leave to get the menu.

"Im really sorry about that, I i didn't know-" Natasha was cut off by a soft hands landing on one of her hands that is resting at the table.

"Hey, it's okay, don't worry. I can just order something new, it's not a big deal." Maya said with a reassuring smile that is enough to make natasha relax.

Natasha can't help but put their hand on different position, with Natasha's hand on top of maya's, caressing it so gently, as if Maya might break if she put too much pressure on it.

"Okay, if you say so." Natasha said smiling at Maya.

But, a seconds later, something click inside of Natasha's mind. What is this? She's not supposed to be doing this. What is she even doing?

Natasha took her hand back and drop her smile.

Thank god Maya is too focus on the food that is being put infront of her that she didn't see the sudden change of Natasha demeanor.

"Can we start now? I still have a lot of thing to do." Natasha said catching Maya's attention.

"Oh okay, sorry." Maya said and took her thing out that she needed.

Maya slightly saw Natasha's sudden change of emotion, she's not smiling anymore, but she didn't think anything of it, and started just the interview.