CHAPTER 3:Natasha Romanoff

Maria's POV:

The dinner went really well, we just talk here and there, laugh at each other's jokes. God, I really did missed my family, especially my little sister.

When I offered her that she can interview Natasha Romanoff, a great friend of mine, she ask me who she is, my parents already knows about Natasha, as we had a combination project with her last year.

She's the first thing that came up in my mind as I know how she is, maybe she can help my sister to upgrade her social skills, plus, the way Natasha boss around her employees, I think Maya might learn something from her.

Well, I know Maya wants different from what we do. But, I think she might still learn something from natasha.

That leads me here, im currently here waiting at a coffee shop for Natasha.

After the family dinner we had last night, I quickly made a call to Natasha. She's here at L.A as she will be attending our business party that will just gonna happen at the house, well, we have a huge backyard that can fit more than 300 people or more.

Perks of being rich.

Me and Natasha didn't really had the chance to see each other for a long time due to our busy schedules and not being on the same states.

"Hill, long time no see." I look up to see where the voice come from, and it's the one and only Natasha Romanoff.

"Hey, Romanoff. How have you been? Still playing around with all the girls you want?" I said as I stand up to give her a friendly hug with a chuckle at the end of my sentence.

"Oh shut up, Hill. Now, what do you want from me?" She said with a light giggle reciprocating my hug.

"Well, I need you to do me a favor." I said as we sit down.

"Okay? You know, you could've just tell it to me later, im going at the party anyways." She said as the waiter of the coffee shop served us our coffee and cheesecakes.

"Yeah, but I want to do it now, so you can meet the person i am doing this favor for." I said as I sip my coffee.

"Well, that person must be important to you. Is it a woman?" She said with a smirk.

"Pfftt, no, no. I don't have time for that. It's for my sister." I said chuckling.

"Oh, that little sister of yours, you didn't tell me about her, so, what about her?" She ask casually taking a sip of her own coffee.

"Don't you have social medias? She's literally all over the internet this days." I ask looking at her weirdly.

"Not my thing, so what about her?" She ask and lean backwards to the chair.

"Okay, so, I need you to do me a favor, she needs to interview someone who is successful and a well-known business person, I am asking you to be that person who she will be interviewing. So, will you do me that favor? I promise, you can ask me anything you want after this." I said.

"Well, we'll see. And off the topic, how come I didn't get to see her when we would hang out together, or when we do a projects together?" She ask getting intrigued to my little sister.

"She has schools, besides, she's always at our parents house.... she's not really that allowed to go out always, anyways." I said with a shrugged at the end.

"Hmm, is she going to the party later? I want to meet her before agreeing to this, I mean, you know how busy of a person I am." She said.

"Yeah, yeah, she will come, don't worry. And, don't think of her like any other woman you play around, I know how you are Natasha." I said being a protective big sister.

"Let's see." She tease while chuckling.

"No, seriously. She's different, okay? She may be 18 but.... she's too innocent for that things." I said getting serious.

"Hmmm, innocent, I like innocent ones." She said while smirking, I know she's just joking so I just chuckled.

"You'll meet her later, you can just get to know her, im sure she would want to know you too as she can't stop bugging me to let you meet her already." I said as our conversation continue.

"Well, I can't wait to meet her too."

With that, we just continue our conversation, catching up on what we missed on each others life.

I know Natasha is too much compared to Maya's innocent, but I trust Natasha.