CHAPTER 23:Wheels On The Bus

Natasha's POV:

"Hey, you called." I said on the phone.

After me and Maya had ate, I insisted on cleaning it then she left to do her things. She said she's gonna be with wanda, they'll finish up her work, then pack her things for the trip tomorrow.

We really had a good time, Maya's presence makes my body filled with serotonin. Her cute laugh and cheeky smile makes me fall inlove with her more and more as time goes by.

I just hope that I will have enough courage to ask her out in the right time.

"Yeah, just checking, how are you? How's Maya?" Maria said from the other line.

"Good, yeah, everything is going very well. We will have a celebration trip tomorrow tho, we will go on a beach and stay for atleast 3 day." I said as I pack my things, since work hours is already done.

"Hmm, okay, please, make sure she'll be alright. Tag her along with you, just- don't let her be out of your sight, I don't want to hear something bad happened to her again." She said and I can hear the sincerness in her voice.

"Ofcourse, don't worry." I said nodding even though she doesn't see me.

We talked and catch up on things until we bid goodbye to each other.

I gather my thing and made my way to my penthouse and rest for tommorow.

Maya's POV:

"Hey, Maya!" I heard someone called me making turn to the voice and see Sarah walking towards me.

"Hi." I greeted as I hug her.

"Hey, so uhm- I might not be by your side at the bus, Samantha wanted to be with me, is it okay?" She ask unsurely and I nodded.

"Ofcourse, yeah, it's completely fine. I'll just sit by with Wanda, don't worry." I said and give her a reassuring smile making her smile genuine too.

"Thank you so much, I promise, when we go back, I will sit by your side." She said and hug me one last time before leaving me alone on the bench I am sitting on while waiting for our bus.

People are here already, like, the staffs and students that will come along with us, we're not that many, but not that little too.

I scan the place to look for a familiar red head. For a few minutes, I catch one, Wanda. As I was about to stand up, someone called my name again.

"Maya!" I turned to the voice to see Natasha.

"Oh, hi. Good morning." I said and sent her a smile then I look back at Wanda again, seeing her gone already.

"Good morning, uhmm, do you have someone to sit with already?" She ask making me turn back to her.

"I still don't have, Sarah will be sitting with her girlfriend, and I was gonna ask Wanda, but she's already gone." I said sadly, but I saw her face lit up.

"Come sit with me." She said taking my hand while smiling at me, which I found really cute-

"A-are you sure? I thought you will be riding in a car, not in a bus?" I ask in confusion.

"Yes, I will be riding in a car, so?" She ask cockily with a raise of an eyebrow.

"Nothing, but, I mean, what if I need to be at the bus? What if they try to find me?" I ask not wanting to cause any trouble.

"No, they won't, I will talk to them. Come on." With that she drag me to her car, which is van, a very big and luxurious but, comfortable van. It's clearly for vacation trips.