CHAPTER 7:Interview

"Okay, first question, how did you manage to do it, like, from the beginning until now." Maya ask Natasha.

"Well, I just did it, I guess. I mean, when you're on it, you're on it, you just need to go with the flow and keep going, because if you just keep on lazing around, you will not gonna move on from the start." Natasha said in looking at Maya emotionless.

Maya is slightly getting uncomfortable on how Natasha is acting. She doesn't like it when people don't show emotions, or smiles, it's making her feel like there's something wrong. But, she just keeps going anyway and trying to act cool as possible, and keep on smiling softly.

"How do you keep going? Like, sometimes you need to rest or do something else. How do you keep on maintaining all the work at once?" Maya ask as she tilted her head to the side as curiosity filled her eyes.

She looks like a puppy. Natasha almost smile at the sight infront of her but keep her straight demeanor.

"I keep my balance on everything, and I don't spend my time on something that's not worth it. I just keep on doing the much more important part of work and personal life, then the other things." Natasha said while Maya took a bite on the salad she ordered.

"That's a really great advice. Okay, well, how do you keep up with the stress?" Maya said as she took a sip on the water infront of her.

"You know, just sleeping around with random people." Natasha said so casually with a slight smirk on her face.

Maya frowned in curiosity at Natasha's word. What does Natasha mean? Like she sleeps around and rest with random people? Natasha's word is too...mature for Maya.

"H-how does that work? Like, you just pick someone and...rest with them?" Maya said as she tilted her head once again.

"Yeah, just like that." Natasha said.

Natasha almost laugh at Maya's innocent words, but she just kept her smirk to stop it.

She didn't expect her to be that....innocent. But, she can't help but think of how cute and adorable it is.

"Does that work? I mean, does your stress go away whenever you sleep and rest with random people?" Maya ask once again.

As Natasha think about doing something fun at her questions.

"Yes, it does, but before we sleep, we do some exercises on bed." Natasha said smirking widely.

"W-what? How?" Maya ask.

If you would look at Maya, she looks like a lost puppy who is so confused on where she is.

"Like, yoga, yeah, it's like yoga...but more intense." Natasha said as she gaze at Maya.

Somehow, Natasha felt bad on doing that. She shouldn't have played around with Maya's innocence. Her smirk fell at the thought of it.

"Okay.... I might try that when im stress. Well let's go to the next question..."

The interview kept going with Maya questioning Natasha all about works and her company.

Natasha keep on having a straight face and not smile at Maya, which is hard for her. Because she keep on commenting how cute and adorable Maya is, mentally.

Sometimes when she would use big girl words, she's careful with it. She knows what she's doing, but she just let it, she doesn't know why, but deep down, she wants Maya to stay in that way, just innocent, and she doesn't want to play around with Maya and feel bad about it anymore.

In the middle of the interview Natasha saw that maya keeps rubbing her forearms. The first guess of Natasha is that, Maya is cold, which is right, because she ask.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you cold?" Natasha ask while taking her blazer off.

"Uhm, yeah, I forgot to bring a jacket." Maya said in embarrassment.

She heard Natasha shift at her seat and stand up, which made Maya look up and see Natasha holding her blazer.

"No, you don't have too. It's okay, besides we're almost finish, just a few more questions." Maya politely declined, which Natasha didn't buy.

"No, seriously, you can borrow it. I don't want you sister scolding me if you have cold." Natasha said as she put the blazer on Maya's back, covering Maya

The blazer is big to Maya, that if she stand up, it might be above her knees, which Natasha found...cute, once again.

I mean, if you would see Maya in real life, she might be the real definition of cute.

Yes, that would be Natasha's reason if someone ask her why she always thinks Maya is cute.

When it's over, both of them stand up. Natasha insisted on paying the foods the ordered and made no time for Maya to argue.

"Hey, you waiting for someone?" Natasha ask Maya as she stand just beside the restaurants door.

"Oh, yeah, uhm maria is supposed to be picking me up." Maya said as she look at Natasha asha who is a few feet away for her going back to her car.

"Oh, you didn't bring a car?" Natasha ask with a frown.

"I- I uh... I didn't- I can't drive." Maya said as she look down embarrassment filled her body.

"Oh...come on, I can give you a ride." Natasha said as she walk towards Maya.

"Oh, no it's okay, Maria might be on her way now." Maya said.

"No, really, come on, it's cold here. It'll just text maria, don't worry." Natasha said as she took a hold of Maya's hand gently and pull Maya with her going back to her car.

"O-okay."

Maya followed her like a puppy. When they reached the car Natasha open the door for maya on the passenger seat.

"Thank you." Maya mumble as she get in.

Sure, this is not included to Natasha's plan on getting Maya out of her mind, but part of her still wants to be with Maya, she doesn't want to live her there alone in the streets at night in cold.

Besides, the interview is already finish, Maya will have nothing to do with Natasha anymore.

This might be the last time they would be together alone, just the two of them.

At the thought of that, she look at Maya, who is looking at the buildings, like it's the most interesting she has ever seen.

Natasha slowed her drive for Maya to see them clearly. The city is busy but full of lights coming from the cars and the buildings, which added for it to be more beautiful.

Natasha watched as Maya's eyes brighten at the view. Even in the night, Maya can still look beautiful with the lights coming from the outside.

Natasha can't lie to herself.

She wants to keep this girl and don't let Maya see the cruelness and madness of the outside world.

She wants to put Maya in her pocket.

But, a part of her doesn't want it, a part of her doesn't approve to that.

She doesn't want to feel this way to Maya, but it's hard to not to.

And she knew if they will see each other more often, she might just give up, and let the feelings take over her.