Chapter 16 - Comfort

Start from the beginning

"I swear if you brought Tommy here again I'm going to-" And he saw me.

"Y/n?.. Oh my god what happened?" He said worryingly.

Oh crap, my tear marks were probably still there from crying my eyes out.

"Hannah and Minx, i saw her come out of the bathroom and asked if she wanted to come along. She agreed." Wilbur explained.

I nodded.

"Ew Wilbur why were you near the girls bathroom you pervert." Jack from the football team joked.

Everyone laughed excluding Wilbur and Techno.

Techno seemed extremely worried.
We made eye contact and he looked at me, passively asking if I was okay.

I responded with a reassuring smile, to which he relaxed a little to.

I sat down next to him and he started talking to me.

"Are you sure you're okay? You seem a bit down." He asked.

He was so sweet. 🥲

"I'm 75% sure." I smiled back.
"That's not reassuring y/n." He responded seriously.
"I know.." I responded vaguely.
"Did you want to go outside to talk about it?" He questioned.

"I'm fine, seriously." I answered him.
"You said 75%, thats not fine." He said concerned, but smiled jokingly.
I laughed at his antics.

"Ugh fine, lets go." I gave in.

He chuckled, told the group we were going outside, and left.

-

"Do you mind telling me what they said? I need a reason to throw them off a cliff." He asked politely.
i laughed.

"Yeah, its okay. They were basically just talking about how I'm a demon and how I'm mean, and telling fake stories to Eret, who somehow believed them. They then proceeded to tell Eret how I'm two-faced and I'm not actually a nice person, and that i hurt Hannah even though she got the bruise from the fight we had in the cafeteria." I explained.

I didn't notice that tears were falling from my eyes, until i felt Technos arms wrap around my tiny body.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through that y/n. They are evil, they are the demons, not you." He comforted me.

"I know... but I'm sensitive, and i take words to heart really easily." I said to him.

"In that case, you are an angel y/n. You are so incredibly nice to people and what Hannah and Minx said about you were totally untrue. Remember that time i called you an 'Angel' on discord?" He asked me.

"Yeah, i remember."i said softly and sniffled.

"I didn't mean your username y/n, i meant you." He responded.

I looked up at him, and he looked down at me.

Holy crap he was so handsome and sweet.

I started to tear up again at those words.

"You mean it?" I asked with a sniffle.

"Of course y/n." He answered with a kind smile.

I dipped my head into his chest.

He held me tighter and i felt him plant a kiss on my head.

Wait- WHAT?!

I immediately blushed and dug my face into his warm chest.

He chuckled.

"You dont need to be embarrassed angel. No one else is here." He stated.

I dug my face further into his chest and groaned from major embarrassment.

He just chuckled again.

He then picked me up and placed me on a table that was coincidentally right beside us.

He examined my face and wiped my tears away.

I felt my face get hot as he brushed his fingers along my face, wiping the tear stains.

"You know angel, you're really pretty." He boldly stated.

"I-i-" I stuttered.

He laughed,and eventually I laughed with him as well.

"Stop getting flustered, its too cute." He said and kissed my left cheek.
I think i almost peed myself from the amount of embarrassment i felt.

He then stood up and held out his hand for me to get off the table.
I smiled and took it.

He pulled me along hand-in-hand whilst we talked about school and our friends.

"Wilbur really likes Niki, but i dont think he knows how to tell her." I explained to Techno.

"Yeah, he's liked her for years, but hasn't had the guts to tell her. He might need to hurry up, because you never know when someone new could walk into her life." Techno responded.

He was right. We needed a plan.

"Hey Techno?" I questioned quietly.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"How do you feel about setting Wilbur and Niki up?" I smirked.

"I like the way you think y/n." He smirked back.

We started talking about possible plans until we finally came up with a decision.

-

We separated our hands as we entered the classroom and sat down.

We knew exactly what we were going to do.

-

End of chapter! :)

Keep reading lovely! <3

Words: 1107