Chapter 4 - Cafeteria cretins

Chapter review:
And then the bell rang for snack

TW: MAJOR FIGHTING AND ARGUING

-

Everyone quickly got out of their seats and rushed out of the classroom to go to snack. I'm guessing everyone was just as eager as i was to get my food and relax with my friends. I followed closely behind Niki and Puffy because i had no idea where the cafeteria was, because no one had shown me yet. So i quickly and quietly shuffled behind them until we reached the large cafeteria.

I couldn't believe this schools buildings, they were pristine. Like they were amazing. Shame that they had some asshole kids like the 'Dream Team' to ruin their reputation.

As the two bubbly girls in front of me talked all the way, i just stared around and took in the scenery. There were several white cafeteria tables spreading to about 90ft in front of me being about 60ft wide. I said it was huge, and don't ask me how i knew those calculations.

When i was analysing and calculating everything around me, I didn't notice Niki asking me, "So Y/n what are you eating?" As we sat down at an empty table.
Of course my dumbass said, "Yeah", Because i was completely out of it.
That's when both the girls started giggling at me and poked my shoulder to get my attention.
"It's nice isn't it?" Asked Niki.
"Yeah, its gorgeous." But at that exact moment i saw Techno from across the room. He was eating his snack with Tommy, Wilbur and his other football friends. He looked so good-looking, just sitting there.

I looked away to try not to embarrass myself from being laughed and stared at so i just started talking with Niki and Puffy again. They were really funny and talkative and surprisingly shady about other people. It was fun listening to them talk about other people. (NOT in a bad way.) And also arguing with each other. It was really amusing.

"Hey Y/n, how would you like to come to my house for a sleepover with Niki?" Puffy asked.
Wow. They already trusted me this much? That's surprising. I'm not used to people trusting me this much and giving me this kindness and affection like Niki and Puffy had given me.

"Yeah ill ask my mum." I replied ecstatically.
"Yay! And if not then maybe another time if you're not free." Puffy stated.
"Of course." I smiled.

And i looked back at the boys. They looked so happy talking together as a group. All except for one, being Techno. He seemed like he didn't care what they were talking about. Tommy was loudly laughing and conversing with Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Jack, Fundy, Wilbur, Eret and a few others that I didn't know. But Techno was just listening in silence. Interesting.

*Techno POV*

I was bored of the guys conversation about football, it was getting boring just talking about it. I looked around to the new girls table. She was sitting with Niki and Puffy, who I don't know and don't really care much about, but y/n was nice. She was also REALLY pretty. Omg no not this again. Shut up Techno.

And we made eye contact for across the cafeteria.

*Y/n POV*

My face heated up when I made eye contact with Techno. Sh*t was he staring at me?
"Y/n, you good?" Niki asked concerned.
"Yeah! I'm fine haha." I laughed. She must of seen my red face. Ugh I'm so dumb.