Chapter 3 - Classmates

Chapter review:
This is not very poggers, i thought. But here we go.

-

As soon as I stepped into the classroom, all eyes were on me. The teacher turned her head to me and exclaimed, 'Oh! Y/n! There you are, i thought you wouldn't turn up." There was utter silence for a few seconds until she said, "I'm Mrs. Smith by the way." She whispered at me."Class, this is Y/n. She is a new student all the way from Australia, who will be joining our class this year."
At this sentence everyone was now suddenly interested. I guess there are perks to being a foreign Australian student after all.

"Y/n you can sit down at the back where that empty chair is."
Great. Where there are people surrounding me, of course.

I walked to my assigned seat and a little voice whispered, "Hey Y/n! Have a seat!"
It was Tubbo!
Turns out were in the same year level as well as Tommy and Ranboo, who i also recognise from the bus sitting on Tubbos left.

I spotted two girls to the right of my table. One with bright pink hair and one with curly blonde hair. The pink haired one smiled at me, she seemed so nice and cute!
After i sat down, Tommy immediately started interrogating me.

"Oy Australian, you should come watch the football game me, Toby and the others are playing at lunch. Were gonna beat the Dream Team's asses again."  He said. "Tommy! Don't press her like that, she might not want to come." Tubbo said.

"Oh by the way, you can call me Toby, you dont have to call me Tubbo everywhere we go. It's a nickname." He explained. "Oh, okay, will do." I smiled.

I look around to see the teacher getting us to write notes down on the board and into our notebooks, but i dont bother. Notes are a waste of time. I focus more on the practicality of the work and not so much the note taking. I think its useless.

(Y/n is just cool like that. 😫)

I see out of the corner of my eye the pink girl waving at me to get my attention. So i turn my head around swiftly to face her. She was really pretty, with her long silky pink hair and gorgeous round face and large brown eyes, I couldn't resist not talking to her. She seemed so friendly!
"Hey, I'm Y/n." I said.
"Oooh pretty name." She answered. "I'm Niki, and this is Puffy." She pointed to the girl sitting beside her with the long curly white hair and a pirate hat on. Puffy waved towards me.

"You're really pretty." Puffy said.
That was kinda ironic because i thought both of them were drop dead gorgeous.
"Oh my god, hell no, you guys are so goddamn gorgeous, its unreal." I said.
"Oh my god you're so nice." They said in synchronicity. We all giggled to each other, but that's when the teacher caught us.

"Girls at the back of the room, stop talking." All faces turned to us and then looked back at their work. I didn't like this teacher, she seemed annoying. Oh well, you get some good ones and you get some bad ones. It's all pure luck.
20 minutes of long talking later, the teacher stated. "Alright grade 11's (or whatever you call them, grade, year, etc.), free time. Do whatever you want now, its a chill period."

Oh my god I can't believe my luck. That's when the three boys and the two girls came from their tables to join me. Not gonna lie, i was a little claustrophobic at first, but it was alright after that.

"Oh my god literature (literacy, english etc. whatever y'all call it.) sucks ass." Tommy said.
That sentence made Puffy, Ranboo and I start bursting out laughing.
"Tommy!" Toby and Niki said.
"What? The class sucks, and the teachers shit as well." Tommy added.
"She just gave us a free period Tommy, what do you mean?" Ranboo said.
"Yeah, so what? It's only because there's a new student, otherwise, its shit."