Chapter 5 - Phils Decision

(Just wanna say that Eret and Wilbur look so f*kin cute in this fanart, ngl. (I'm sorry 😫) credits to the artist @Dryaa20 on twitter for the art :) )

Chapter review:

"Minx, Hannah, Y/n, Niki and Puffy please come to my office right. now." He stated seriously. Oh no.

-

*Nobodys POV*

The 5 girls as well as the principal and the tall pinkette in front were sent to go to the principals office. Y/n, Niki and Puffy were told to wait outside the principals office while Minx and Hannah went in first. They sat still until Puffy broke the silence.

"We're for sure gonna get suspended."
"Yeah, probably." Niki replied disappointed.
"There's no way in h*ll were not." Y/n said.
Puffy started bursting out laughing aloud and Niki and Y/n joined in immediately afterwards.

'That was a f*cking wicked fight. People will be talking about that one for centuries. And y/n this is your first day, you're gonna be talked about a lot." She exclaimed.

Y/n became nervous all of a sudden, she didn't like people talking about her. "Don't worry about it though-" Puffy continued. "You'll be fine, we'll be fine.' She assured me.

Hopefully, y/n thought.

*Y/n POV*

I was beginning to become nervous as we sat in silence. It was taking the other girls ages to get done with the principal. What in the world were they talking about that would take so long? Maybe i would get the same treatment. My mum would definitely be called.. oh no. Sh*t sh*t. He was going to call my mum! What was she gonna say? She's going to be furious, I'm sure of it.

And at that thought, the bullies came out with the Principal. Minx giving me the deadliest death stare and Hannah gave me an 'I'm going to f*cking murder the sh*t out of you' look.

"Girls, please come in." He ordered.
We went in silently, giving each other nervous glances.
"Sit." He said abruptly.
We all sat.
"Now girls, please tell me what happened in your point of view."
Huh? Didn't he already know? Wasn't that why we were here?

We looked at each other confusingly and Puffy spoke up and told the truth. Every word of it and every little detail. Even the stuff that didn't need to be included, like; "Then Minx the f*cking stupid-" Puffy started.
"PUFFY! Stop!" Niki whispered loudly.
Then Puffy would apologise and continue, which made Phil giggle at times.

Puffy eventually came to the end of the story and Phil asked; "Y/n and Niki is this what happened exactly?". We responded with quiet nods.
"Okay good, because that's what I was told from Techno over here. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't lying." He said.

We all looked at Techno, but I looked at him gratefully. he immediately returned the favour, smiling at me kindly. Cute.

How could I be so dumb? Techno was there at the cafeteria the whole time, probably watching the whole thing. And he was weirdly trusted by Phil, which would make him more believable.

"I won't be expelling or suspending you ladies, but you will be given detentions on Wednesday after school.
That's when ALL of our jaws dropped. HOW DID WE GET SO LUCKY?! Ugh I love the principal now.