Chapter 11 - Bonding

Hope you're enjoying this series!
I promise that it will be more of Techno and
Y/n now, I just wanted to give a little backstory to Y/ns family problems.
But anyways, have fun!
~ Author Nevoosius :P

Chapter review:

'And we locked eyes.'

⚠️ TW: very cute bonding moments ⚠️
(I know it's not really a tw but it might be too cute for y'all.)

-
*Techno POV*

She was so gorgeous.

She had a pink plaid dress on and her hair was nice and (wavy, straight, curly). Her makeup was adorable and her eyes, her eyes, they were such a pretty E/C.

*Puffy POV*

"AY PUFFY AND WOMAN!" He exclaimed.

"Oh my god, Tommy you are so goddamn loud! But yes, hi!" I said.

I turned to see Y/n. She was staring at Techno, completely shellshocked. They both were.

'Hehe young loveee,' I thought.

I literally called it. The first day I asked her if she liked Techno and she didn't deny it.😏
I'm such a match maker.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked irritated.

"What do you think?" I retaliated.

"You both are so rude to each other, it's like watching two people trying to kill each other with water guns." Y/n stated.

Everyone laughed at this.

"Yeahhh, I agree." Wilbur added.

"Why can't you have a normal conversation like normal people?" Wilbur emphasised the normal.

"Because they're not normal." Techno stated.
And everyone giggled to this as well.

*Y/n POV*

"So, what are you guys getting?" I asked them nervously.

"What does it look like, woman-" Tommy started while Wilbur slapped him.

"Don't be rude child." He said.

Puffy and I giggled.

"We're getting burgers because Tommy said he was hungry." Tubbo explained.

"Oh nice." Puffy and I said at the same time.

"What the f*ck." We said again.

"AAAAH!" She said this time.
"WHAT THE HELL!" I said this time.

"Oh thank the lord." Puffy said dramatically while putting a hand on her heart.

"Welp we're gonna go on some rides after this, would you guys wanna come? Phil's staying with a as well." Wilbur added.

"Oh Phil can join our- MY mum if he wanted to." Puffy corrected.
"She's at the table over there." And Puffy pointed to our mum who waved.

Dream Smp School - Technoblade x Y/nOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara