Chapter 9 - Explanations and twitter feuds

Warning: a lot of cute sister bonding stuff 💕
There will be Y/n POV's 😊

Chapter review:
'I'm so so sorry y/n,' I immediately thought.

-

*Puffy POV*

As soon as I sat in the car, the air was tense.
Mums face looked stern and annoyed.

"There better be an explanation Cara or I'm grounding you." She threatened.

"THEY WERE SH*T TALKING Y/N!" I accidentally yelled.

"W-what?" She asked confused.

"THEY WERE TELLING HER TO K*LL HERSELF AND I JUST PUT HER IN HER PLACE! I DIDNT EVEN BASH THOSE *SSHOLES."

"Although if Niki didn't step in I probably would've.." I finished.

"Cara..." she started.

I waited and looked at her.

"I'm proud of you." She smiled.

"Wait, what?" I questioned.

"You heard me. I'm so unbelievably proud of you. You stood up for your sister who wasn't even there, and you shut down those b*tches who kept on harassing your new sister..."

"HAHAHAHA YESS!! You FINALLY understand why I use the term b*tch now." I laughed.

She laughed and said,"yes, now I understand... but doesn't mean you should keep saying that."

I had the coolest mum. She understood me and made me calm down when I was aggravated.

"Cara?"

"Yeah?"

"You're principal suggested that you take the rest of the school week off because you guys would feel uncomfortable. so... I'm going to take you two girls out and we're gonna do some fun stuff, alright?"

"YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!" I squealed.
She just laughed.

"But we gotta go shopping for y/n first."

"Of course." I smiled.

"Can we bring Niki along too?" I pleaded with my hands in a begging position.

".... Fine." She gave in.

"HELL YEAHHHHHH!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!" Y/n is going to be so excited!!!" I squealed again.

My mum just laughed and we arrived home.

I'm going to have to give y/n a large explanation.

*Y/n POV 😃*

Mum told me that Cara was coming home early, which wasn't a good sign. I wonder what happened?

"I'll be home in like 20 minutes, alright darling?" She said.

"Okay!" I said back.