Chapter 7 - Mother Puffy

This is an extra long chapter by the way. Sorry if you prefer short chapters. 😞 Have fun reading! 🤠

Chapter review:

See ya tomorrow Y/n.

*TW Major arguing and mention of abuse*
-

As soon as I stepped out of my mums car and into my house, my mum started interrogating me.

*TW I know, super early on 😪*

Y/N L/N! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! GETTING INTO A SCHOOL FIGHT ON YOUR FIRST DAY! I DID NOT RAISE YOU LIKE THIS. THE PRINCIPAL TOLD ME HOW YOU FOUGHT THOSE POOR GIRLS OVER A CHEER SIGN UP!! YOURE GROUNDED! UGH, DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR! HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH OUR NAME-

And she didn't stop until I told her to.

"MUM!!" I yelled angrily.
And she stopped.

"I didn't get into that fight on purpose! Those two girls interrogated me and my new friends until they were harassing us! It's not our fault that they were manipulating us!" I tried to explain but she didn't listen.

"That doesn't excuse your foul behaviour! You roundhouse kicked one of the girls! SHE COULD HAVE DIED!"

"NO SHE COULDNT HAVE MUM!!" I shouted.

"Don't you raise your voice at me." She said daringly.

"Mum I couldn't have killed her! 
a roundhouse kick to her nose would only have hurt her nose, not her brain! Remember I did TAEKWONDO MUM!" I explained.

"You think hurting someone is the solution to someone harassing you? You could have got a teacher!" She argued.

And that's when I went off at her.

"IT WAS TOO LATE BEFORE WE CALLED A TEACHER! IT WAS ACTUALLY THE OTHER STUDENTS WHO SAVED ME AND MY FRIENDS ASSES FROM BEING KILLED, NOT A STUPID LOUSY TEACHER! AND FOR YOU RAISING ME, I GREW UP WITH A SH*T DAD AND US CONSTANTLY MOVING HOUSES MIGRATING FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. I FINALLY FEEL AT HOME AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE YOUR OWN DAUGHTER OF TRYING TO KILL ANOTHER PERSON. YOURE SUPPOSED TO TRUST ME! THOSE GIRLS WOULD OF KILLED US IF WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! STOP ACTING LIKE IM THE VILLAIN MUM, BECAUSE IM NOT! AND YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I was crying at this point.

And then she slapped me across my face.

*TW Over :D*

There was a few minutes of silence before anyone said anything.

"Get out." She said sternly.

"Fine." I said.
"I was going to ask you if I could go to my new friends house for a sleepover, but I guess that doesn't matter now." I retorted.

I could tell she was in the middle of a war going on in her head whether to believe me or not but she decided to stay silent.

I sprinted up the stairs, slammed my door and started bursting out crying.
My eyes became blurry and I couldn't think straight.