Chapter 5: A Supriseing Encounter

Today Amarante and her classmates were learning about different training styles for Pokemon.

"Some people when training Pokemon can be reckless and train along with their Pokemon in a dangerous situation," Iruka sensei said.

"Iruka-sensei," Ami said, raising her hand.

"Yes, Ami?" Iruka called out.

"Why would someone train so recklessly? Wouldn't that put them and their Pokemon in danger," She sated.

"Well, yes, it does, but some people feel they could help their Pokemon get stronger if they train together and make it challenging, even if it's dangerous," He replied.

Amarante narrowed her eyes. She would train with Silver but never anything too dangerous, mostly going for runs through town.

"There are many different ways for a person to train a Pokemon," Iruka said. "The key is to find the training method that suits you, even if it is just battling other Pokemon in the wild.  Strategy your move combinations, are even just creating your training method."

Everyone nodded as they continued to take notes. At least the ones who were paying attention and not sleeping.

"Okay, now everyone is going to take a quiz and then move on to the next lesson after the quiz," Iruka announced.

The class groaned. While Amarante just shrugged, she didn't mind taking a quiz. Iruka then began passing out the quizzes to the students. Once everyone had an exam paper, Iruka announced that they could start.

Amarante read the questions and nodded. These questions weren't even that hard at all.

"Who was the very first Pokemon champion in the Kanto region?"

A) Lance

B) Hashirama Senju

C) Lorelei

Amarante circled choice b her great grandfather was the first champion. At the same time, Lance was the current one, and Lorelei was a member of the elite four with Lapras as her strongest Pokemon.

"What Pokemon do Professor Oak and Professor Sarutobi offer when you turn twelve years old?"

'That easy the Professor offer Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. Though they had more options in case, there is a large number of twelve years at one time wanting a Pokemon.' Amarante thought, writing down her answer to the question.

Amarante continued to answer the quiz questions without any problems. After a couple of more minutes, she stood up and gave Iruka her quiz.

"I see you done around Amarante," Iruka said, taking her quiz.

"Yeah, it was straightforward to answer those questions, " She replied.

"As expected, you and Sasuke both have excellent grades," He said. "Go and ist back down until everyone else is finished with their quiz."

She nodded and went back to sit where Silver was napping on the floor next to her sit. She picked her up and petted her while waiting for everyone else to finish their test.

***

After twenty more minutes, the whole class was finished with their quiz, and now Iruka was about to begin the next lesson for the day.

"Now that everyone is finished with the quiz, we will now move on to the next lesson for today," Iruka announced. "Now we are going to talk about super effective attacks! He said.

"Hm, Amarante hummed as she turned to an empty page, ready to take notes on super effective attacks.

"A flying type move is super effective against bug types, grass types, and fighting type Pokemon," Iruka explained.

Amarante nodded and took notes as Iruka continued the lesson on super effective attacks. She sighed to see that Naruto was starting to fall asleep in the seat in front of her.

'Geez, his mother needs to knock some sense in him. He zones out much that he fails tests and quizzes. How he expects to become a Pokemon master like his dead father if he can't focus are making good decisions.' She thought as she continued to take her notes on the lesson.

The lesson on super effective attacks continued on for thirty more minutes until the bell rang, signaling that school was over.

"Alright, I want you to go home and work on trying to discover what training methods suit you the most over the weekend! You dismissed!" Iruka announced, dismissing the class.

"Understand, Iruka-sensei!" Everyone said, gathering their belongings and heading out of the Academy to head home for the weekend.

"See you around, Naruto!" Amarante said as she saw his mother arrive to pick him up, and they began to walk off.

"Goodbye, Amara!" Naruto shouted, waving bye.

"How was school Amarante," A voice said.

Amarante looked to see a familiar blue hair man named Dan Kato, who was my mother's ex-boyfriend and Shizune's uncle, before my mother ended up with my father realizing he was the one for her, not Dan.

"Hey Dan, what up?" She asked.

"Your mother asked me to get you and take you to my place. She and Shizune have to deal with a problem with one of the  Pokemon," Dan explained.

"Oh, what's wrong?" She asked, walking over to Dan as they began to walk off.

"Something about not eating she running done test to see if it might be a hospital emergency. She is skilled in medicine as a breeder but doesn't have equipment for serious problems," He explained.

"Oh," She said."Anyway, how is becoming an elite four going?" She asked.

"I lost against Bruno for his title," He sighed.

"Guess you're better at being a professor assistant then, " She chuckled as they continued to Dan's house.

"Rude," Dan said as Amarante was laughing at him.

Amarante stopped laughing, and the rest of the walk was in silence.

To be continued...

That is it for chapter 5 of The Senju Princess Pokemon Trainer. Her classmate learned about training styles, took a quiz, and learned about super effective moves. Also, as you can see, Dan is not dead since there is no war, just pokemon. I decided why not keep the people alive that I felt like I shouldn't have died, especially when we're in a world where there are no wars, just Pokemon battles. Thank you for reading!

Word Count: 1008