Chapter 1: The start of a Senju Princess Legacy

Third Person POV

The sound of pidgey chirping could be heard through the large town known as Konoha, waking up the town's citizens. One of the citizens was a seven-year-old girl with blonde hair and bright golden eyes as she woke up from her slumber. Her eyes resemble a snake, and she has a pale skin tone.

"Time for my first day at school," The blonde-haired girl said as she got dressed in her casual outfit. Her outfit was a dark purple long sleeve shirt and green pants. She wore a light blue vest over her shirt. The young girl then put on her grey shoes and headed downstairs.

 The young girl then put on her grey shoes and headed downstairs

She walked into the kitchen to see a beautiful woman with blonde hair at the stove cooking. She had peach skin and brown eyes. 

"Good morning, mother. Breakfast smells nice, and where is Shizune?" The girl said, smelling the food, noticed her mother's assistant wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Good morning Amara-chan. Shizune went out early to take care of things at the breeding center. So I could take you to school," The blonde woman said. "Here you go, Amarante breakfast made with a mother's love," She said to her daughter as she placed a plate of French toast, eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns on the table.

They both sat down and started to eat their food.

"Wow! This is delicious, mom," Amarante smiled.

***

After 20 minutes of eating, Amarante and her mother were both done eating their breakfast.

"That was a great breakfast. Thank you, mother. Well, better get going today, the first day of school," Amarante announced as she got up from her seat at the table.

"Right. Let's get you to school," The woman said, putting the dishes in the sink as she and Amarante left the house and got into a silver car, and began making their there destination, Konoha Pokemon academy. 

***

Amarante's POV

Hello, my name is Amarante Senju. The next strongest Pokemon trainer in the world to become a champion even better than Lance.  My mother is Tsunade Senju, a famous Pokemon breeder. My father is Orochimaru. He went to work one day and never came back and been missing ever since. While my great-grandmother was a famous Pokemon doctor, and my great-grandfather was the first Pokemon champion. As for uncle Tobirama, I don't remember what he was famous for, but my family was full of famous people.

Right now, I was sitting In my mother's car on the way to the Pokemon academy where we learned about Pokemon and prepared to graduate. Once you graduate, you get a trainer's license and become a certified trainer. You can graduate at any age, but it's a rate as you need to be very skilled. The ideal age to graduate was around 13 though some people are still 12 if their 13 birthday hasn't come yet.