ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Taehyung's POV (second timeline)

"Tae!" Yuna giggles softly as I wrap my arms around her sneaking it under her shirt, softly tracing the scar on her stomach, "Baby, that tickles," she squirms around trying to stir the soup in the pot.

"I want to be near you," I nuzzle into her hair, "Always."

"You are always near me," she pushes me aside transferring the soup into four little bowls, "Now, why don't you go ahead and give these to our babies?"

"Of course," I place the bowls onto the serving tray carefully and take it to the four noisy and hungry kids on the dining table, "Who wants soup?"

"Me!" Taeseok jumps in his seat excitedly and I place a bowl in front of him, "Mmm, smells good, dadda," he grins.

"Then drink fast," I place a kiss on his head, "Help yourself, kids." 

I place the tray at the centre and everyone takes their bowls quickly. "Don't burn yourselves!" I warn them and then I hear a cry from upstairs.

"Tae!" Yuna yells from the kitchen, "Can you go check on Yujin? I'd put him to sleep but seems he woke up. I'm preparing his milk!"

"Yes, baby," I nod to myself and teleport to our room to see him up and awake, clawing at the walls of the crib, "My baby is awake?" I ask softly as I sit on the bed, "Are you hungry?"

He nods and I take him into my arms with a chuckle, "Momma is making milk for you, okay?"

He snuggles closer and I place a kiss on his head, "My baby," I coo at him patting his back softly.

"Aww!" I hear Yuna come inside our room, "Isn't this the cutest thing ever?" She chuckles and gives me the milk bottle. I smile shyly and take the bottle from her, "Yujin? You want milk, don't you?"

He sleepily nods before bringing his mouth to the bottle. Yuna sits beside up and snakes her arm around my waist, "I love you both so much."

"I love you too, baby," I grin and kiss her gently as Yujin sleepily drinks from the bottle with half his eyes closed. 

"I was so scared," she starts, "I was so scared when that happened," she rests her chin on my shoulder, "I thought I wouldn't see you guys again."

"Never," I reply to her as the events of that day replay in my head, "I'll never let go of you and that's a promise."

"I hope nothing like that comes our way again," she sighs, "I just want us to live peacefully."

A few months ago...

"If I can't have her, no one can."

Yuna whimpers as she feels a sharp pain shooting through her body from her stomach. "Uh," she shivers as she looks down at her stomach. 

"NO!" Taehyung yells running to Yuna. She brings her hands to the knife and kneels down after seeing blood pool out of her. 

"You'll be okay," Taehyung tries to assure her when he himself was panicking, "You'll be fine. I promise."

"Tae," she whispers, her eyes tearing up.

"You'll be okay," Taehyung takes her into his arms. He looks at the other Taehyung smiling like a maniac. His eyes darken as he looks at his kids, "Why don't you guys practice your powers on him? Make sure he's done and finished," Taehyung says before teleporting with Yuna to the closest hospital. 

Present

"Do you trust me, Yuna?" I ask her.