ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ

Third Person POV (second timeline)

The man who grabbed Yujin disappears into thin air as Taehyung leaps forward to catch him. 

"No!" Taehyung yells pushing the pots aside to find his son, "Yujin!" He calls as he messes the place and pulls at his hair in frustration. He hears footsteps and turns around to find Yuna running down the stairs, "What's wrong?"

"Yujin- He," Taehyung stutters unable to explain.

Yuna's eyes widen in fear, "What happened to Yujin? Where is he?"

"What going on?" Taehyung and Yuna turn their heads to see all their children standing near the stairs.

"Yuki," Taehyung says under his breath, "Taemin, Yoonjin, Taeseok," he says in relief that his other kids were safe, "Come here," he calls them closer, "You too, Yuna."

"Where's Yujin?" Yuna asks, her voice harsh.

"Just come here!" Taehyung yells at her and Yuna flinches, "Come here!"

Yuna shivers, her eyes filling up with tears of worry. 

"Do I have to invite you guys with a card?" Taehyung yells at the kids who were hesitating to come closer to him. They quickly scurry to him pushing each other forward. Taehyung quickly teleports them to the castle.

"Tae-"

"Shut it," Taehyung grits his teeth and points his finger at Yuna, "I need to find Yujin before it's too late."

"Find him?" Yuna kneels crying, "Find him?" She repeats sobbing, "Please, tell me what happened and where my son is!"

"I don't have time for explanations," Taehyung shivers and shakes, "I need to find my boy before it's too late. Now, go into the basement and lock it from inside. Sit there and. Don't. Go. Out. You understand?" He looks at Taemin and he flinches back.

"Do you understand?" Taehyung raises his voice.

"Ye- yes dad," he nods.

"Good," Taehyung breathes in and out, "Now, go."

"Tae-"

"I said go!" He yells loud enough for all the soldiers guarding the castle to hear it and rush to him. As his family rushes down into the basement, Taehyung gathers the guards and order them to guard the basement at any cost.

Taehyung teleports out and tries to sense Yujin's location. He's at my office. The imposter is at my office with my baby. He wants something from me and he won't be getting anything other than death from me.

Taehyung teleports in a hurry to his office room.

3rd Person POV (both timelines)
(You're gonna have to figure out which Tae is which lmao good luck)

Taehyung stands there with a wailing child in his arms looking down at the city running non-stop below him. The wailing child flaps his hands in hopes to get away from the man who looked like his dad. Yujin knew it wasn't his dad. His dad would never handle him the way this man did. 

Taehyung smirks as he feels a blow of wind along with a sand brown coloured fog surrounding him. 

"Hello," Taehyung turns around with the crying kid. 

Taehyung freezes seeing himself with his child, "Y- you're the imposter who-"

Taehyung lets out a chuckle shaking his head as the baby in his arms tries to kick him away and reach out for his dad, what a fool, "I'm not an imposter."

Taehyung eyes his son trying his best to reach him. He smiles softly at his son and looks back at the imposter, "Whatever game you're trying to play by taking my form won't work. If you're such a fool to face me in your own form then what makes you think you'll win against me?"

"It's good to see that you have a lot of confidence in yourself and your powers," the man with the flailing child in his arms laughs, "What kind of a fool are you, Taehyung? I'm ashamed that a version of me this foolish exists in another universe. Did you never think of why you couldn't catch my scent? Why Yuna was able to sniff me out at your castle?" He looks at the child in his arms, "I wonder how you got her to bear your kids with such incapability and foolishness. Five of them, that too!"

Taehyung's eyebrows furrow in confusion and he clenches his jaw, "I don't care. Give me my son back."

"Oh, if I were to give him back to you so easily, then why would I take him?" The other one chuckles, "You're so funny."

"Give me my son and we can talk," Taehyung replies, "We don't need to drag my family into this."

"Oh," Taehyung sasses, "I need to drag them in when it's one of them I want."

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my family. You have to go through me if you want to get to my family," the angry dad in the room replies sternly.

The one with the child in his arms bursts out laughing, "You're really telling me that when I am literally holding your son? I could just throw him out this window and boom, I laid more than a finger on your family. I killed one of them," he blinks innocently.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asks.

"No," the other replies, "Let's talk about a little something first," he walks over to Taehyung's office chair, "Hmm, the CEO's chair? Thank you!" He sits on it with the child held tightly on his lap. 

"Dadda-" Yujin squeaks and Taehyung looks down at the child cooing sarcastically, "Aww, look your son wants to go to you."

Taehyung clenches his jaw, "Let him come to me and we'll discuss."

"No," Taehyung smiles rubbing the child's back softly, "Aren't you a little cutie? Dadda's boy, aren't you?" He looks back up, "I thought my plans with Yoonjin would work but sadly he opened up."

"What plans with Yoonjin?" Taehyung asks agitated.

"I thought I could have him help me get to what I need," he grins, "I painted you a bad man in front of your child. Tsk, you were a bad parent to not realise Yoonjin's powers."

"Oh, so you were the one who made him fear me?" Taehyung chuckles, "And you call me a fool? You're a coward to not face me directly."

"Uh, uh, don't do that when your beloved son is sitting on my lap," the other smirks looking at the child, "I love kids you know? I've wanted them with Yuna and here you are with a whole litter of them with her."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I love her," Taehyung fists his hands,

"And I need her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"And I need her."

1109 words

A/N- And they finally meet :>